Surprise Surprise

Y/N -

A few months had passed and Jennie Kim visits the cafè every day. Yuna was really excited today and she called me at 4am just to tell me something.

Call - ¤Yunaiyah¤

YUNA: HAEJINA HAEJINA! YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!

HAEJI: Is it good enough for you to wake me up at 4AM?!

YUNA: Well.. your opinion

HAEJI: YUNAIYAH! TELL ME NOW!

YUNA: Taehyung PROPOSED to Chaeryoung

HAEJI: WAIT- WHAT? OMG WOW

YUNA: Also unnie..

HAEJI: Yah Yunaiyah?

YUNA: SHE'S GONNA BE SISTERS WITH KIM JENNIE!

YUNA: SHE SO LUCKY HAEJI!

HAEJI: Alright I'm gonna go get ready for work it's now 4:30 and work starts at 5:30.

YUNA: Okay bye. See ya their Haejin unnie.

Haeji -

I went to work and saw Jennie walk in again. Everyone started surrounding her this time. She was becoming more popular because pictures of her in only a bra were leaked. I stared at the crowd of people for a while and watched people take pictures secretly underneath her skirt. A boy started kissing her neck and Jennie look scared. Luckily Chaeryoung and Taehyung just arrived and went to help Jennie. Taehyung pushed them away and kicked the the guy away. Chaer gave her a hug and comforted her.

Haeji: Hi Chaer!

Chaeryoung: Oh hi Ji. Could you help Jennie please she looks really scared.

Haeji: Sure! Apparently the boss said I could have the day off.

Chaeryoung: Good because school was canceled and Tae and I were gonna go on a date.

Haeji: Haha your gonna get married soon I can just tell.

Haeji - I whisper to them : Also I know about the proposal

Taehyung: Don't you bring that up Haeji.

Haeji  -

I gladly took Jennie to her apartment but then I saw a random girl. She was in a bra and underwear waiting for Jennie.

Nayeon: Uhm... I'm sorry I'm Nayeon who are you?

Haeji : I'm Haeji. I work at Kcafé and there was a bunch of people crowding her taking pictures of under her skirt and kissing her.

Nayeon: Oh no Jen Jen Babe come with me.

Haeji : Wait! I have medicine for her she had too much anxiety.

Nayeon: Thank you and goodbye.

Nayeon slammed the door shut.