At the Cafè

Haeji-

I went to the back of the store and gave my best friend Yuna a hug. We had been friends since I was six years old. She was five at the time.Now I'm twenty she's nineteen and we both work at Kcafé. I went to the counter because I'm a cashier and Yuna is a waitress. It was surprising to see a new customer today because it was rare. But when she walked in I realised it was Jennie Kim. She's a famous school girl and she was starred in that movie called 'High School K-star'. My heart started beating fast as she walked up towards me.

Jennie-

I listened to TXT songs on the way to the cafè because it's my favourite group. I jumped our the car once I arrived and opened the door. It wasn't surprising to see people staring at me because I was famous. About seven boys surrounded me saying that they love me and it was really sweet but I didn't tell anyone about my wife Nayeon. We were too young and she refuses to sign the divorce papers so I have to cuddle her in my sleep to stay warm. I see the cashier waiting patiently for me to walk up. She wasn't really wanting an autograph which relieved me.

Haeji:  Hello how may I help you?

Jennie : Could I please have a... actually could you hand me a menu?

Haeji : Sure! Our recommended drink is the caramel iced latte.

Jennie : Sounds nice. I'll take it!

Haeji -

I gave Yuna the order and she served it to Jennie. Afterward Yuna came running up to me in excitement.

Yuna: OMG HAEJIN! DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT WAS?

Haejin : Yeah..? It was Kim Jennie...

Yuna : YOU IDIOT SHE'S FAMOUS!

I sigh and just continue working.