"Bye Iida" Mina yells also.

After he left, Mina looks at me smirking. Oh no! What has she planned?!

"My friend has a crush!" she says teasingly.

"I don't" I say, I mean I do, but she doesn't has to know, because she will probably tell everyone! Sorry Mina no offense!

"You do!" she says.

"Do not!" I argue.

"Do!" she argues back.

"Don't!" I say loud.

She than is silent. Thank God, I may won. But is it possible to win against Mina in an argument like that... What has she planned?!

"Ochako Iida! How does that sound?" she says smirking. Clearly teasing me.

I blush madly and just yell at her.
"MINA!" I want to yell another thing but Yaomomo comes.

"What are you two fighting about?" she asks.

Momo's Pov:

I walk down the hallway, just to hear yelling. Huh? Who's yelling? I walk to where the yelling is coming from. I see Mina and Ochako fighting. What are they fighting about again? I notice that Ochako is red as a tomato. A human tomato. I chuckle.
I walk to them, they then see me.

"What are you two fighting about?" I ask them.

"Our girl here has a crush" Mina says pointing to Ochako who's bright red.

"On who?" I ask curiously.

"On Iida" Mina says.

Ochako turn even redder. I didn't think that was even possible, because of how red she already is. Ochako just yells.

"I don't!"

I smirk and then look at her.
"I bet you have" I say.

"YAOMOMO!" she says screaming at me. Damn is she loud, my ear while probably hurt.

"See even Momo think so" Mina just says.

Ochako sighs and says. "But I really don't have a crush" You can see that she is trying to calm her face down.

"I know you do." I say. Mina agrees with me.

Time to now show her. I take out my phone and say. "I've got proof"

"Hah?!" Ochako says shocked.

I then open my phone and show them a video.

In the video:

Uraraka and Iida are talking and Uraraka is constantly blushing. But that isn't everything. Iida then leaves and Uraraka says to herself loud.

"Omfg I just talked to him!"
The video ends with Uraraka fangirling and blushing over Iida.

End of the video

Mina's Pov:

While we are watching the video, I look to Ocha and see that she is heavyly blushing. She has a crush! After the video end Yaomomo asks her.

"So?" she asks.

Ocha is as red as a tomato again. I look at her and start laughing.

"Aww you're so cute!" I say laughing.

"I agree!" Yaomomo says also laughing.

Ocha is still red. We promise her that we won't tell anyone! I mean we are her friends. We wouldn't! And it's just so cute to watch. Suddenly we hear someone going down the stairs.