The only thing stopping you from leaving Satoru was the desire for Sumire to grow up and have a family of his own. In spite of everything, you'll always be with Satoru because he's the father of your son. Even if you hate each other, you'll still fight for this marriage no matter what.

You felt your hands cold for some reason, you didn't know, but you felt tears running down your cheeks and you began to cry.

Fuck this marriage was slowly killing you. Your heart was breaking in pieces remembering that Satoru isn't even here. He said he was going to be with you all day but look at him, he's gone.

As your hand reached over your chest, you looked down. There was nothing you hated more than this feeling. Sobbing quietly, you waited for Sumire to finish changing.

Your marriage was slowly crumbling, even though you tried your best to prevent it from ending, you simply couldn't. This hurt you so much that you despised this feeling.

You did love Satoru, so much that your willing to do anything for this marriage to work out. You loved Satoru more than he loved you that's for sure.

You missed when you both used to sneak out to see eachother because you couldn't even go one day without seeing one another, or when it used to snow and you made snow angels with Satoru for the first time. That was the first time you fell in love with him.

It's always been your thing, dumb snow angels. Whenever you said you've never seen snow before, he would try and get an excuse to skip class and sneak you out to play with the snow. His eyes glistened when he first saw you smiling at him, or the way his heart felt like it was healing when he was with you.

Whatever he was going through would always disappear when he was with you. For him, you were all he had to keep on living. "You're so beautiful" was the words he said that day and you would give anything to go back to that day. His gentle and kind demeanor drew you in, and soon found yourself falling in love with him.

You would spend hours talking and laughing together, and you felt like you could tell him anything. He was the kind of person that made you want to be a better person, and you knew that you wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

As you both recall, that was the first time you confessed your feelings to one another. On that day, he stole your first kiss. Satoru was and is everything to you.

Did he care the same for you as you did for him? The two of you stood at the beach at night staring at eachother as you talked about how you felt about each other.

He had written a small note to you with everything he liked about you on it. Like the way you would giggle to most of his cheesy pick-up lines or how you would hold his hand whenever you didn't feel safe because he was your comfort person.

Now you had nobody.

You were alone and most of your friends were too busy to stay over and talk about life. You felt like you were slowly dying. You just wanted to feel loved once again, the feeling of having someone with you whenever your feeling down. Now you have no one. There's no one you can call or text, except Toji of course.

Quickly wiping your tears you decided to get up the bed but to your demise you immediately fell down onto the floor. Your legs felt like jello, not feeling an ounce of strength.

You felt useless but with a loud thud you once again tried getting up before seeing Sumire in the corner of your eyes running towards you. He had a face of concern plastered all over his expression.

"Mommy?" Sumire kneeled with you. Seeing your sons concerned face you began to feel more tears fall. You didn't want your son to see you like this anymore. "Im okay sweetie" you said slowly standing up your muscles felt sore.