11

It's been how many months since Gulf came and applied as his maid and Mew could say that his whole life changed. Mew couldn't believe that he could also notice some changes in him, especially on his personality. Mew won't lie, but he's probably the worst person that everyone will met. But here he is changing himself, for him.

Since that day he brought him to the amusement park, a lot of things happened that Mew couldn't see himself doing. Compare to his old self, this house, where he and Gulf is living right now, he rarely go home to this house. He always stay on his chamber inside his company, but now, he doesn't even think of going to his company anymore.

But after a month of staying in the house, Gulf finally convinced Mew to go to his office. Gulf is reviewing for the upcoming exams in the living room. He has his books stocked together, pens and highlighters with different colors and a pad paper. The books are just his back ups for more information as he's actually reviewing the files that were given to them by their professor.

He's in the middle of writing something when he noticed Mew's presence. He saw him on a suit and his hair was styled neatly, making him more handsome than he is.

"Staring is rude you know."

Hearing that, Gulf blinked his eyes and looked away as his face turned red. Mew immediately noticed it, making him smile. "So? How do i look?," he asked him.

"H-Huh?," Gulf looked at him, stuttering. "U-Uh, g-great,"

"That's it?,"

"U-Uhm..handsome?," Gulf asked.

Mew nodded, he liked the second one he said but it wasn't enough. "Okay, aside from that though?,"

Gulf titled his head in confusion. "What do you want to hear from me exactly?,"

Mew chuckled and mess his hair. "Nothing. Anyways, I have to go. Lock the doors and don't let anyone come on but me."

Gulf nodded. "I thought you will not comeback to your company anymore." he smirked.

"Oh trust me, it's just for today." Mew chuckled when he saw Gulf's pouting face.

"Seriously Mew, you gonna have your company, bankrupt." Gulf said flatly but Mew didn't mind it and just chuckled. If ever he'll go under bankruptcy, he could just start another business.

"Whatever you say. I'll go now, remember what i said okay?," Gulf nodded and brought his attention back to his reviewer when suddenly Mew bend down to kiss his head.

Gulf was shock that he had to take a lot of time to process it. Mew just smirk and went out of the house as if nothing happened. It's true that he's only going to his company just for this day as today will be the launch of their new product and everyone is dying to have one of their product. It's a most awaited and as the CEO of the company, Mew have to attend. Even if he somehow doesn't want to.

On the other hand, Gulf was huffing because after Mew left, a smile made its way to his lips. "Ahh! What are you doing to me!," Gulf groaned in annoyance as he rolled on the sofa like a crazy man.

After his antics, he sat uo and fix his tousled hair and he started talking to himself. "Gulf, Gulf you know how vulnerable your heart is. You're easy to please and to get, but please not your boss," he starts wailing. He placed a hand on his beating heart. It beats so fast as if it's like a bird trying to get out of its cage.

Gulf is in a deep thoughts right now. His attention is no longer to his reviewer. He's starting to think how is it to let himself fall for his boss. Of course, the feeling is too much. It was amazing that he couldn't even put a word to explain. It was too good and he wished it to not end.

~

While Mew was still on the company's party, Gulf did some cleaning and make himself some dinner. He will cook for Mew later if he's hungry, but for now he's slowly having his focus back on his reviewer.

Gulf looked at the time and it's already 10:00pm. "He's still not here. Maybe the party is still not done." Gulf spoke to himself and shook Mew out of his head. Although he had a little trouble doing so, he managed to do it.

Mew on the other hand, he's already drunk and wasted but he still managed. The party ended up at 11:00pm sharp. The launching of their new product was a success and he didn't really anticipated it to be trending and popular, right after it was launch. Since Mew was drunk, Mild was the one who took care of him for a while.

Mild had a teeny tiny trouble getting him inside his car since Mew would nearly throw a fit. But luckily, he manage. "Men, if you're not my boss, i wouldn't even do this." he scoffed and starts driving to Mew's house.

While on the road, Mew was blabbering something and he's still in his drunk state. "Mmm.. Gulf.. Gulf.." Mild's eyes widened when he comprehend what he's saying.

"Ohhhh!," Mild squealed and covered his mouth. Mild has an idea that his boss may be falling in love with his bestfriend too. Mild just shook his head in amusement as he sighed. "What a small world."

When he arrived, he went out of the car first and knock on the door of the house. Suddenly, the door opened and it was Gulf. "Mild? What are you doing here? And where's Me-i-i mean boss?,"

Mild raised a brow. "Oh, so you guys are on first name basis now? I see." Gulf was flustered that he somehow panicked. "H-Hey! N-No-! What are you taking about?! And where is boss?," he stammered.

"Mmm," Mild smirked. "You're not good at lying Gulf. I know you." he teased.

"Whatever. Where's boss?," Gulf huffed.

"You miss your Mew already huh? He's in the car. Drunk and wasted."

Eh?

Gulf was confused but he followed Mild to the car. When Mild open the backseat, Gulf leaned down and saw Mew on the car. Mew looked at him and gave him a sedative grin. "GuUuulf~," he hiccuped.

"Uhhh, you better take him." Mild winced. Mew is really wasted.

With that, Gulf and Mild helped Mew get out of the car and at least settle him in his room. "You can go now, i can do this." Gulf told him.

But before going out of the room, Mild gave him a side eye. "Hmm, you two are surely going to do somethi-," Gulf cut him off when he threw his slippers at his direction but Mild immediately closed the door.

Gulf just sighed as he glanced at Mew. "Now what I'm going to do with you?," He tsked.

———

Don't forget to vote and let me know what do you think in the comments :3