05

It's already 12:00 in the midnight when Mew finally arrived at his house. The airplane landed at 11:30pm in here.

Once the car got parked inside, Mew open the door at the backseat and climbed off of the car. He let Jefrey handle his things and immediately went straight inside their house.

As soon as he got inside, he mischievously grin and carefully walk near that person. He was about to scare her when he heard her chuckled. "You can't do that Mew." She then turned at him and raised her hands to flick Mew's forehead. "What if the vase fell off of my hands? Your mother loves this vase," she said and Mew just hummed. "I know Nanny, sorry," he said.

Lea can't stay mad at him so she nodded, causing Mew to smile. Lea just softly smiled and ruffled Mew's hair. He know how this kid behave to others; cold and merciless. But when it's comes to his family, he's always this soft and a bit childish, and ofcourse Lea is a part of it.

"Are you hungry? Want me to cook your favorite food?," She asked after sometime. She already done to what she's doing.

"No thanks Nanny, I'm still full." Mew even rub his stomach so she would believe him but Lea shook his head. "Nope, you can't lie to me. Tell me what you want,"

"Nanny—,"

"Do you remember what i told you before?," Lea asked. She looks like a mother lecturing her son now.

Mew nodded. "Must not skip meals,"

"Good. So?," Lea put her hand on her waist. Mew just smile. "Just reheat something on the fridge,"

She smiled. "Okay, okay. Where are you going?," She asked when Mew started walking away.

"Take a bath," Mew replied and went upstairs. Lea just sigh and head to the kitchen.

Mew went inside his room and turn on the lights. He roamed his eyes at every corners of his room. "Still the same," he went near his bed and sat on it. He then open the drawer beside his bed. He smiled when he saw the black box and it still looks new. Mew took it and slowly open it. It's the bracelet that he made for him. It's been 7 years since he gave this to him. It's his monthsary gift.

But what happened after it flashed on his mind. He gritted his teeth and slowly close the box and put it back inside the drawer. Until know he's still finding them.

And he's trying all his best to find them. He wants to be with him again. I want to be with you again, Gulf.

~

6:00am and Gulf is already dressed in his uniform in the cafe. Good thing his mother wash them last night. He took his bag where his necessary things is inside. And went downstairs.

He went to the kitchen and he found his mother cooking. Belinda is helping her too. "Ma, i need to go. I'll come back at 6:00pm," he said hurriedly.

"Eat your breakfast first," Lea said bit Gulf is already at the door. "Bye everyone!," He just shouted. Belinda just chuckled when she heard Lea snorted. Lea look at her so Belinda pressed her lips to contain her chuckle.

When Gulf got out of the door, Jefrey saw him. "Gulf, where are you going?," He's just done washing the car.

"Work," Gulf said. Jefrey open the passenger seat for him. Gulf arched his brow. "Hop on," he said.

"I-It's okay, i can just take a cab," Gulf said and smile. But Jefrye shook his head. "Nope, hop on." Jefrey noticed that Gulf is still not moving, he was about to say something when he heard the son of her boss called him.

Gulf took that moment to run away. Jefrey was about to call him but he just let him. He's quite stubborn. He just sigh and turn at Mew that is now infront of him. "I'm calling you many times already."