Shiny Beast of Thunder

Start from the beginning

Raikou:a shiny Armaldo how interesting, but let's see how strong it is.he commented

Me:use X-Scissors now.I commanded

Armaldo had roared as he charged at Raikou with his class glowing a light green color while Raikou had dodged it and used a Focus Blast which landed doing a lot of damage as Armaldo was flown.

Me:alright use Rock Polish.I ordered

His body had glowed a brownish color boosting his speed as he gotten into a stance.

Raikou had charged at him with s Giga Impact which thankfully Armaldo had managed to dodge as he mode out of the way.

Me:now use Di-.I was too slow

Raikou had already slammed into him using Extreme Speed as he was sent flying into the abandoned power plant destroying some of it as I growled in annoyance, he fights just like Suicune fast and elusive.

Raikou:and here I thought I was getting a challenge this is too easy for me.he said out loud

Me:oh this is just the beginning.I told him

It was when Raikou had roared using a Rain Dance bad move there since Armaldo has his hidden ability Swift Swim so you're basically helping us out as well, but I also need to be more careful.

Me:charge in with Cross Poison now.I commanded him

Before Raikou could even comprehend what happened Armaldo had swiftly charged at Raikou with his cows glowing purple as he managed to land the attack thanks to his added speed, as Raikou had cried in pain and was sent sliding back.

Thankfully the attack had managed to poison him which will make things a whole lot easier for me, as his movements has been cut down a bit because of the poison. I can see that Raikou is annoyed that he's been poisoned.

Raikou:ok I was not expecting that, so it seems he has his hidden ability.he said me

Me:*nods*yeah and you out right helped up with that so thanks for that.I said back to him

Raikou:well let's see how he handle this next attack RAAAAAHHHH.he roared loudly

A big ass lighting bolt had came crashing down onto Armaldo as it seemed that Raikou had used Thunder and since it's raining it did hella damage as Armaldo had slowly fell face first into the ground.

Me:you did well Armaldo return and get some rest you did your part now let the others handle it.I praised him

I returned him back into his ball as I looked at Raikou and seen that the poison is kicking in as he's breathing heavily and the purple like bubbles are coming off of him, just need to choose the right Pokémon for this one.

Me:alrigjt Togekiss let's do this.I said out loud

I threw him out of his ball as he appeared with grace as he flew down toward the ground as the rain had started to subside as I'm thankful for that, don't want him to get taken down by one strong as Thunder attack.

Ever since the last time I used Togekiss he's been kicking back and patrolling the skies of the dome in case for any intruders, but he's also been training with my other Pokémon like Latios and Moltres for example.

He's now at a Mid tier Champion level the last time I used him, and he's almost 2 times the size of a regular one as well. I'll probably use him in the battle against Cynthia but it's still undecided.

Raikou:a Togekiss why would you use a Pokémon that has a type disadvantage against me.he asked me

Me:he may have the type disadvantage but that's not what decides the battle, and besides he's going to be the one to defeat you in battle.I replied to him