Chapter 4

Liora was woken up by a soft thud coming from outside her room. She turned to see if Oralie was sleeping when she noticed that Oralie was missing. She walked outside to find her in a heap on the floor. Liora rushed to Oralie's side, shaking her " Oralie, wake up." When Oralie didn't wake up, Liora called Bronte . So she whispered into her imparter. show me Bronte. " Liora? "

She sighed. " I should have expected Oralie to get up on her own in the morning without telling me. She fainted again." Liora rolled her eyes. " Help me get her back to the bed." Within a minute, Bronte reached Liora's tower and picked Oralie up, walking to the room Liora had insisted she share with Oralie until Oralie had recovered and placed her down in the bed. " We should do something productive for at least another hour. She usually takes an hour to wake up. I can't believe she still wouldn't eat or drink anything. That stubborn girl. Do you know why?" Bronte quickly added when Liora didn't follow him out the room. 

Liora decided to tell Bronte just because he was Oralie's great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grand uncle. When she finished, Bronte sighed. " I should have known. Don't let her blame herself . Guilt is a very dangerous thing.Oh! It's already been and hour. Let's go check on her."

They were surprised when she was still knocked out cold. But they were not surprised when she had a burning hot fever. So they placed a cold cloth on her forehead and left to inform the rest of the council who were shocked but refused to put her in exile. 

After Emery heard what had happened, he told Liora to bring the rest of the council to her tower to see Oralie. When they reached to her room, Emery entered her mind and immediately stumbled out of her mind when he saw all the shattered memories flying past him. He conformed their theory that she her mind was broken with a shaky nod. Bronte sighed, worry written all over his face. " I guess we will have to push the meeting with Ms Foster forward."