Chapter 21: Reunions

Erica’s P.O.V. 

It’s been two weeks since we left England and we are doing our first X-Factor show tonight! The show is in San Fran, which is good, since Carson can go see her family. She really needed to see her mom after the incident in England. I feel horrible for her. I wouldn’t think Louis, of all people, would do that to her. Her being upset is an understatement, she is gutted. She is still thinking about the whole situation and I don’t blame her. I don’t know what I would do if I caught Harry cheating on me. 

Louis was calling her non-stop and texting her non-stop. For a while, she avoided it, but then started talking a little bit. I think she is going to decide the next time they see each other. 

After the incident and we left, we went to Harry’s house and it was extremely awkward. I was comforting Carson while Harry was awkwardly on his phone. Probably talking to Louis. We then went to the airport which was 10 times more awkward with Carson crying in the back of the car while Harry and I were talking. We got to the airport which was to top it off, the most awkward since Harry and I were saying good-bye. 

-Flashback- 

“Bye, Carson. I am sorry about today. It will be fine,” Harry says hugging Carson good-bye. She is gripping onto him crying even more. 

“Thanks Harry. I will see you soon,” she says finally letting go after a couple minutes. She stepped away from Harry and went to the side while Harry and I would say good-bye. Harry comes over to me and puts his arms around my waist. 

“We didn’t get a proper kiss back home,” Harry smirks while his forehead is against mine. 

“I know. I couldn’t leave her. He just did that today,” I explain looking up his gorgeous greens eyes that I am going to miss so much. 

“I know, but doesn’t mean we can’t do it now,” he smirks. I look around to see no paparazzi for once.  

“Why not?” I say leaning up to his lips. He smiles and soon his lips are on mine. Our lips move in sync and we continue for about one minute. We pull apart and he is smiling ear to ear. I look down and suddenly it hits me that I am leaving. 

“Love, what’s wrong?” Harry asks me lifting my chin up with his finger. 

“I am leaving. I don’t know when I am going to see you next,” I say in a whisper. 

“Don’t be sad. We will see each other soon. I promise you that. It will fly by,” he reassures me. I feel tears forming and soon they fall from my eyes onto my cheek. “Don’t cry, love. I promise it won’t be long,” I nod and just hug him tightly not wanting to let go. We just held each other saying cute things to each other until we heard someone clear their throat. 

“Ahem. Sorry to break this up, but we have a plane to get to,” Carson says to us. We turn our attention back to each other. 

“Ok, well I love you,” I say looking him in the eyes. 

“I love you too. Promise we will talk every day. I want to hear all about the shows!” Harry says back to me. I nod and give him a peck on the lips. I grab my bags, turn away and walk to Carson. 

“Thanks for the show,” Carson says with attitude. 

“I am sorry. I am just going to miss him,” I say looking down and tears start coming down again. Carson turns around and sees me crying. 

“I am sorry. I know you will. I am just upset with the whole Louis thing. It is just kind of hard to believe,” she says hugging me. We let go and I turn around to see Harry still looking. I wave and he waves back. “I love you,” he mouths to me. “I love you too,” I mouthed back. I turned around and we walked through security.