Chapter 19: Everyone Needs Some Girl Time:)

Erica’s P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up at 10 and it was perfect timing since Anne asked to have lunch with me today at 12 before Harry and I leave back for London. I wiggle out of Harry’s arms to get clothes to change into. I grab my bag and head to the bathroom. I decide to take a shower real quick to wake up. Turned out to be a 20 minute shower, but that is normal for me. I pull out my sweater and jeans and put them on before doing my make-up. I put my normal make-up and finish up. I exit the bathroom and see Harry is still sleeping. I grab my phone off the drawer to see I have one message.

From: Car-Car:)- Hey gurlll! When are you and Harry getting back today? You guys should come over when you get here!! NEED TO HAVE SOME GIRL TIME! hahha Love you!<3

To: Car-Car:)- Heyyyyy! We are coming back at around two so we will be in London I am guessing around five. I will get Harry to take us to Louis’!! I KNOW!! We need girl time!! Much to tell!:) Love you too!

I replied real quick and see the time is 11:34. I had a bit till Anne and I would be leaving.....I should wake up Harry! I crawl on the bed and get right next to him. I press a kiss to his lips and right away he starts kissing back. I pull away after a second shocked he woke up so quickly. 

“Morning, sleepy head,” I say running my hands though his hair. “You woke up fast.” 

“Yeah well, I actually was awake. Just resting my eyes and you happened to come and kiss me. But still a good way to wake up,” he says winking at me. “So what’s the plan for today?”

“Well in about 20 minutes, I am going to get lunch with your mother then we drive back and go to Louis’ house?” I say more as a question. “Carson says we need to have some girl time.” 

“That sounds good. Louis and I will talk while you two talk,” he says getting up and heading to the bathroom. I get up and start putting my things together. He comes out a minute later and soon I feel arms around my waist. “You look so beautiful today. I hope you and my mum have fun.” I turn around and place my arms around his neck looking into his eyes. 

“Thank you,” I say giving him a small peck on the lips. “I hope it goes well. This is the first time we will do something alone.” 

“You will be fine. She already loves you and she won’t make it awkward. I promise. The only thing that will be awkward are the stories she will tell you about me,” he says and I start laughing. 

“Well I should get going then!” I say looking down seeing it is 11:51. I try to pull out of Harry’s grasp, but his arms are too strong. 

“You’re not leaving without giving me a kiss,” he says with a smirk. I lean in and he does too. He starts losing his arms around me so I slip out of his grasp and run out of the room. “Erica!” he yells while I walk down the stairs. I hear him coming after me. 

“Yes?” I say when I reach the bottom of the stairs laughing. 

“That wasn’t very nice.” 

“I was just joking. Come here!” I say extending my arms out to him. He comes over, places his arms around my waist, but then moves one hand behind my neck. We start leaning in. 

“Hey, Erica. Are you ready?” Anne says walking in making me and Harry jump back. Harry groans while I laugh. 

“Yep!” I say to her. “Bye Harry. See you in an hour or two.” I give him a peck on the lips. I could tell he tried to deepen the kiss, but I pulled away, because Anne was waiting. 

“Bye love,” he says making his way back up the stairs. Anne and I leave right after that to go to lunch. 

Louis’ P.O.V.