Chapter 12: Not Fair.

Harry’s P.O.V. 

I race back to the house so I can see if Erica and I had sex. I really didn’t want our first time to be while we were drunk. Also it would have been her first time ever so I would feel horrible. I get to the house in 10 minutes and run inside to see the boys. I ran into the kitchen to see them all eating breakfast. I look around and the house is a mess. Bottles everywhere and it is just bad. 

“Hey guys!” I say walking into the kitchen to the fridge. The all say Hi to me while I grab a bottle of water and sit down with them. 

“So....would you guys happen to know what happened last night? Erica might think that we possibly could have had sex....would you guys happen to know?” I ask awkwardly not really making eye contact. 

“Sorry mate, don’t remember,” Louis says.

“Nope, don’t remember either,” Niall says. 

“Me either,” Zayn says. 

“Well I know exactly what happened last night. See it was good that I didn’t have alcohol!” Liam says. 

“Yeah, yeah! Just what happened?” I ask. 

“Ok well where do you want me to start?” Liam asks. 

“A bit after we started to dance!” I say. 

“Ok, it all started.......

Flashback

Liam’s P.O.V. 

Oh gosh, none of them are going to remember what they are doing. This is quite funny actually. Harry and Erica are dancing away kind of grinding on each other. Carson and Louis are definitely grinding on each other on the table after they admitted to dating! And this is where it starts getting worse. 

“ZAYNNNN! DUDE! WE SHOULD GO SKINNYY DIPPINGG!” Niall screams and slurs. He starts taking off his clothes. 

“WOAH! Guys start stripping off out there and spare the ladies of seeing that!” I say. 

“Thank you Liam! YEAH!! I D-DON’TT WANTT TOOOO SEEE THATTT! ONLYY HARRYYY’S! Oops! Did I say that out loud?” she says kind of embarrassed, but forgot about it a minute later. 

“I-It’s okkk babeee, allll I wanttt is youuuu,” Harry says moving into kiss her. Oh god please no baby making right here. They start snogging hard core and before you know it they are laying on the couch snogging. 

“Really guys? On the couch?” I ask. They didn’t really listen they just continue like I never said anything. I could hear Erica occasionally giggling. Louis and Carson still going at it on the table, dancing away. Maybe I will go check on Zayn and Niall. I get up to go see them outside in the pool swimming. 

“LIAMMM! YOUU REEEAAALLYY SHOULDD COMEE IN!” Zayn screams. 

“Yeah!! It isss veryyy liberating! And feelllss sooo goodd!!” Niall says. 

“No, it is alright! I have to check on everyone. That reminds me! I should check to make sure Erica and Harry aren't doing anything on the couch!” I say getting up. 

“TELL HARRYYYY TOOO GETT SOMEEE!!” Niall screams. I just laugh and walk back inside to see now Louis and Carson snogging away on the table. God, they need to go get rooms, I don’t want to see this! 

“Alright! You guys need to go upstairs if you want to do that! Not in the living room!” I kind of yell, but not in a mean way. 

“But I don’t feel like moving!” Erica whines.