'Kapital 2'

{Falmart-Expeditionstruppe Base, 10th November 1946, 08:08}

On the morning of 10th November 1946. An order from the kaiserreich government will be initiated. Last night, the base and the gate in ostend can communicate through. Meaning they can call and communicate the kaiserreich government back on earth. After the battle last night, dives immediately put into interrogation. From the information they gathered from dives is, he is a senator of this 'saderan' empire, apparently it just changed to a new leader 'zorzal'. And this zorzal seems to be a maniac. All because the empire has been at war with this mysterious 'men of green'. The men of green seems to beat the empire so much.. that this zorzal decide to poison the previous emperor and declared himself the new emperor. And he will initiated total war to this men of green.. and also possibly the deutsche kaiserreich too. Dives also explain the split in the empire between the pro-war zorzal affiliated faction, and the pro-peace men of green faction. Dives unfortunately forced himself to join the pro war side, due to his family surrounded by pro-war affiliates.

Jäger : ^Lets have an adventure gentleman~^

Jäger tank crew : ^Jawohl!^

The expedition force decide to form a sub-group called Deutsche Interweltaufklärungsgarde (Wachkompanie)/ German Interworld reconnaissance Guard (guard company). The wachkompanie task is report, analyze and extend recon of the new world. The kompanie will be lead by standartanführer michael kettleberg. The kompanie vehicles consisted of 6 panther 2, 1 E-100 heavy tank, 2 kugelblitz AAs, 2 leopard light tanks, 4 sd.kfz.234/4 armored AT car, and 7 armored personnel half-tracks. While the troop consisted of 10 medics, 5 2-man operated machine gunners, 10 funkers radio operators, and 20 regular infantryman, the funkers will report any findings on their notebook if.. they encounter one. The departure start at 7 in the morning. Oh guderian will expect them to return soon 2-3 days. And also senator dives will be the company's knowledge of the new world, so he joined in, but he has to wears A Wehrmact officer dress to blend in.

 And also senator dives will be the company's knowledge of the new world, so he joined in, but he has to wears A Wehrmact officer dress to blend in

(his new dress, without the cap and badges)

Dives : "ugh.. what a strange attire.."

Emma : "you'll~.. get used~.. to it..~"

Michael : ^alright guys, chop! Chop! Chop! get in the half tracks now^

^jawohl/jawohl!^

*Bruummm*

*bruummmm*

*bruummm*

First half-track will be consisted of michael, chikadi, emma, senator dives 1 machine gunner and his operator, and 4 other random german sturmtruppen. Second half-tracks is erika, josef, lehmann, 1 machine gunner and his operator, 2 funkers and also 3 other random German sturmtruppen. The rest is the other sturmtruppens in half-tracks. Klaus jäger '111' panther 2 will be leading the convoy.

 Klaus jäger '111' panther 2 will be leading the convoy