1

Stiles

English, I hate it. But here I am like every other school day, counting down the seconds til it's finally over. I looked around the room, trying to stay awake. Scott is next to me, Issac and Boyd are sitting together behind us, Lydia and Allison in front of us, Erica and Kira at the table next to them, Ethan and Aiden behind them, and Malia and Theo at a table somewhere further behind us. The pack is getting bigger, but we are all still close, through fights and relationships, breakups and makeups, we all continue to be close. We have a pack meeting after school today at the loft. Derek isn't the alpha anymore but he still hosts all the meetings so we don't bother Melissa or anyone else's parents. I looked back at the clock, 2 minutes left. I tried to listen back in to the teacher but it was putting me to sleep so I let my mind wander. I wasn't completely thinking and my mind briefly wandered to Derek. I'm in love with Derek Hale, but nobody knows. I haven't even told anyone I'm gay yet. After all the years I spent chasing after Lydia I obviously thought I was straight but I think I realized that I was almost doing it to seem like I was straight even though I'm not. Derek is the best, to me. He's nice to me, even though he's a real ass to everyone else, he always makes sure I'm ok even when nobody else even notices that anything is off. Not to mention he's hot. Tall, dark hair, scruffy beard, big muscles, abs for days, everything a guy could ask for. I don't know what to do about it but I do think I should tell somebody about it, I can't hide my feelings forever.

I was pulled from my thoughts when the bell rang. We all stood up from our seats and headed out of the school. I waited for Liam, Mason, and Corey outside the jeep, none of them drive yet so we normally take turns driving them to and from pack meetings. It's my turn today. Liam came out followed closely by the other two. "Hustle up boys, we have things to do, places to be!" "Calm down Stiles, our class is across the school and Mason had to pee so then Corey had to pee too while he was in there." "Whatever just walk faster!" They picked up the pace and then we all got in the jeep and I drove us to the loft. We were the last ones there, obviously, and all got out quickly and went upstairs. "Took you guys long enough." "Scott, you know our class is across the school and-" I put my hand over Liam's mouth. "Just shut up and let's get on with the meeting, please." Scott nodded in agreement as I removed my hand. He then started to talk about whatever we were supposed to be doing this Friday, I looked around the table and noticed that Derek was standing further away from the table just listening. I got lost thinking about him again, why I couldn't just tell him how I felt, how I knew he would never like me back, and how Derek wasn't even gay. "Stiles! Are you there?" I snapped out of it and focused back on the task at hand. "Yeah, yeah, sorry." He continued to talk about the plan and what everyone's role would be. As he talked nothing was really grabbing my attention until he mentioned Derek. "And Derek you'll be on Stiles and Mason duty. While they connect all the wires I want you with them so they aren't in any serious danger." Derek just nodded at him and Mason did too, with that the meeting was over and the pack decided to stay around for a while and hangout.

I was kind of quiet the whole time, still absorbed in my thoughts, I just couldn't push Derek out right now like I normally do. "Hey, you good Stiles?" "Yeah, Lydia, I'm fine." "Are you sure, you've been kind of off for the past couple of months." "Yeah. I'm fine, I promise." "Ok, just know I'm here for you." "I know." She turned back to her conversation with Allison and I tried to think of how I'd been off. But a couple of months ago is when I realized I was gay and in love with Derek Hale so maybe that's when the switch flipped, when I started hiding the truth. I looked up and realized some of the pack had started to leave. I knew Malia was taking the boys home so I didn't have to. I heard Boyd, Erica, and Issac talking about going out to dinner together, they invited Derek but he said no. I'm sure the twins were going to Lydia's since she was the only one of us with spare rooms, and Scott was going out with Allison and Kira. Theo didn't come to the meeting since some of the pack still didn't like him but I'm sure Scott had a part for him to play in the plan. So now that they were all gone I was alone with Derek Hale. Which isn't a problem because I'm not scared of him, but I am in love with him which might actually be worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Jeff Davis owns the rights to all characters and background information about them/their experiences, I only own the credits to this storyline specifically.**

⚠️This story contains Mature Language and Sexual Content. Warnings will not be issued before chapters that contain sexual scenes or mature language, this is your final warning for sexual and mature content ahead.⚠️

Everyone's ages for the purposes of this story are listed below, they are not 100% accurate to the show or movie:
Stiles Stilinski- 18
Scott McCall- 18
Allison Argent- 19
Lydia Martin- 18
Isaac Lahey- 18
Boyd- 18
Erica Reyes- 18
Ethan- 18
Aiden- 18
Malia Tate/Hale- 18
Kira Yukimura- 18
Theo Raeken- 18
Liam Dunbar- 16
Mason Hewitt- 16
Corey Bryant- 16
Derek Hale- 22
Jordan Parrish- 22