A bathroom that led into a big ass room.
And the room had a mirror onna ceiling over the bed.

I put my purse on the end of the bed. I felt hands against my waist.

I jumped to the touch making me turn around and backed up a few steps. I looked up to see the stud with a smirk on her face.

"Df you touchin me for." I said to her.

"Just tryna get ya attention." She said as she bit her lip.

"Whatchu want?" I said.

"Well. Your name ofcourse..cause you gon be here for awhile anddd, we are finna get married Inna few weeks I guess." She cooed and I rolled my eyes.

"London." I said plainly.

"Kadence but my friends call me kay kay or kaden..so you can call me dat." She said to me and I scrunched up my face.

"I'm not YOUR friend, so I'll just call you Kadence." I said correcting her.

"We are strangers gettin married. I ain't ya frien." I told her and she smiled and laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Nun, you just playin all tough n hard." She told me.

"Cause I am."

She shook her head and cracked another laugh .

"You can sleep onna floor tonight." She told me and my face frowned.

"Fuck you." I told her.

"I mean, if that's what you wanna do..." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"You know what I mean, stop thinking that way." I told her.

"Whatever you say, sweet ma." She said and I side eyed her.

Kadence

6 : 05 pm

I was sitting down in one of the guest rooms we had. Cause I swear to God, when I tried to talk to dat lil girl. She get a attitude. I started to text my lil hoe Keisha.

Me : wsg wit you.

Keisha💋👅 : nun bored asfc.

Keisha💋👅 sent 1 image.

I pressed the image so I could see closer. She was in her bed with her bra and panties on. I just smiled and shook my head.

Me : Think of me n play w dat pussy.

Keisha💋👅 : already done dat baeee.

Me : well you might gotta do it more often causseee my father hooked me up w a bitch and I have to marry her. And I probably can't have nobody ova hea.🥱

Keisha💋👅 : I heard.

Me : by who?

Keisha💋👅 : Tyrone .🙄

Istg that nigga talk to much.

Keisha💋👅 : You won't fuck dat bitch right?

Me : I won't dw.😒

Keisha💋👅 : Okaaay.😬

Me : I swear I won't. I'm only thinkin bout you.

That was a damn lie cause I got more hoes on my shoulder that she don't even know of. She da only one who thinks she's the ONLY ONE. But that's all cap.

I wanna keep it dat way

Keisha💋👅 : Ima go to sleep early. I'm tireeed. 🥺

Me : I bet you are. Gn.

London

6 : 30 pm

I was in the room, laying on my stomach on the bed. I'm glad that Kadence had left to go somewhere else. I'm still pretty upset I gotta deal wit this shit. Or whatever they brung me in.

Knowing me, I stay away from that gang bullshit. That shit get you killed.

I really do miss my sister though, I hope she doin good. I wanted her with me right now. Since my momma don't got nobody to hit on, what if she hits her ?

I kept overthinkin. Deep in my thoughts. I decided to look in the 9 foot mirror that was next to me.

I lifted up my shirt as I looked at the bruises I had. It was kinda still sore.

"What happend to you?"

I turned to see who said that as I jumped, quickly pulling my shirt down. It was Kadence. I didn't notice she had walked in.

"It's nothing." I mumbled before backing away to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Bruises on you aren't nothing?? Who did that??" She said.

She kinda seemed worried for a person she don't even know.

"It don't matter." I said as I shook my head.

"You right. I can't make you tell me." She said quietly .

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I mean..this is my room." She said.

"Right." I nodded.

"You so beautiful." She told me and I blushed n looked down. I don't know why I was feeling this way.

What did she do to me??

"Thank you.." I responded quietly and once I looked up she had a smirk on her face.

💋 ch . 2