Y/N : Meow!

" Bwahahaha! It is just a cat! boss-man said not to take any substance before work. You're going to get chewed up once he finds this! "

" I was not! Get back here moron! "

The two guards returned to their patrol, still bickering with each other.

I can't believe that actually fuckin worked! Still, the job is not done yet. The flash drive is in the master bedroom. The only problem I have now is where that bedroom is located. Since it's a 2 story building, there's a high chance the bedroom is located in the upper floor. Okay, let's finish this! I'm sorry in advance Ryan, but you forced me!

Entering the backdoor of the garden, he found himself in a marbled floor and mahogany walls coupled with a few antique looking furniture and weird looking paintings. It is a very luxurious house. Fortunately, almost after entering the mansion at the back, a staircase to the second floor can already be seen. It was slightly unnerving as there were no guards inside the mansion, only outside. But Y/N took this as an opportunity. He reaches the second floor via said staircase. Still, there were no souls seen even in the next floor. But the architecture of the upper floor was slightly unique, it was a long hallway and in the end is a single door. Looking around the walls, there were no CCTVS can be seen. Yet a very simple design can be very dangerous to his plan. If ever there comes a patrol the second floor, there is no other way except for the hallway. It is a dead end. Wasting no time, he carefully approaches the door. Opening it, his intuition was correct. It is the master bedroom. The room was full of decor, some don't even match the modern look of it.

Ok, I'm in. Computer, Computer, Computer.... There it is! The flash drive should be in the back of the CPU...

Y/N fumbles his hand blindly behind of the CPU until he felt a smooth rectangular shaped object sticking out. He pulled it off to see a flash drive, there was something labeled on it but there were no lights in the bedroom to not alert any guards outside the window.

After having what he needed, Y/N quickly fled the mansion before anybody became aware of his whereabouts.

This is easier than I thought, I don't know what the contents of this flash drive is but for me to risk my life to get this, it has to be something important for Mikey right? Now that I think of it, how did he exactly know where this flash drive is located at? Anyway, it's not my problem. I have to meet him at the park before 11 pm...

A few hours later...

Y/N : You better keep your promise Mikey, I risked jail time for trespassing and getting shot by the guards for that stupid flash drive. What's even inside it?

Y/N asks Mikey sitting at a bench. He later then stood up from it and approaches a nearby vending machine.

Mikey : Well your half right, half wrong there.

Y/N : Which part?

Mikey inserted a coin at the vending machine, a drink drops. He squats to get it.

Mikey : You're right that you might receive jail time for trespassing. But the guards won't damage a potential product.

Y/N : What?

Mikey : They are a human trafficking group. The guns they're holding are not for robbers or trespassers, they're for the law if they ever get raided.

Y/N : Then... What happens if I got caught?

Mikey : You'll be abducted and sold off to a foreign wealthy deranged maniac. Whatever that creep might do to you will never be known. And thats the best outcome you'll wish you're gonna have. I heard some got sold to an illegal organ dealer. They're pretty sadistic too...

Now sitting at the bench from before. Smoothly drinking the canned beverage while explaining a very detailed outcome to Y/N. He was very glad he got out of there without any trouble. If Mikey ever said this before he entered the mansion. He'll pretty much have pussied out. A fate worse than death.

Y/N : Then... What's inside that flash drive for me to risk that much?

Mikey : Oh, this~

Mikey waved the drive from his hand.

Mikey : Inside is a terabyte full of documents from their decades ago deals to pictures of their "products".

Y/N : What are you planning to do with that?

Mikey : Obviously send this to the police! Duh!?since inside also includes their future operations. I can just let the government handle the rest.

Y/N : If that's all, You better keep your end of the deal.

Mikey scoffs. Now finished with the drink, he threw it away. He stood up from the bench and started to walk away.

Mikey : Tomorrow, you'll see your prize.

------------------------

!!!CHARACTER CARD!!!

Published - 08/14/23