CHAPTER III

Y/N's pov

I... I need a way to dispatch Ryan... It's been three days and he was being more aggressive with his approach to Nikki. Unfortunately, She was annoyed with him and always bringing her stress out on me. I get called to her home for the last three days but thankfully the punishments I get was not as severe as before where I lose a shit ton of blood or even small body parts If she's incredibly furious with my performance. I only got some minor cuts and bruises and also probably some slight mental trauma. This was due to the results I'm giving. She appears to like intimate physical contacts like hugging, cuddling or spooning perhaps. Back to the topic of dispatching Ryan. I can't think of a plan that won't hurt anyone, including him. As much as I hate him for what he is doing, I can't hurt anyone easily as that she-devil. I'll have to find a way to make him lose interest...

Y/N : How do I make someone lose interest in their crush.

Y/N muttered as he slowly types it in the keyboard.

'Results found!'

Y/N read and read from countless forums and suspicious sites. Some even mentioning the word murder as a solution for it. Most are very likely to succeed if you're not in a very peculiar situation unlike Y/N. The solutions he usually finds will surely work but the problem was it will take too long to set up. He won't hold up in a game of endurance waiting for Ryan to change his mind. The solution he needs to find must be effective and efficient that can only take under a week to work. Fortunately, he found a promising solution on a very odd site.

Introduce someone new to them, this sounds like a wise decision! The school year only started a month ago, that means Ryan only developed his feelings in a matter of 1-2 weeks after seeing Nikki. His feelings for her are fairly new and can be changed very easily since he hasn't seen enough of how Nikki usually behaves in that short amount of time, he definitely just likes her from her looks. I need to introduce him to someone he finds attractive and very sociable. But first, I have to know what type of person does he likes. It's settled then. I'll work this out somehow.

Y/N thought, Then wrote everything he can find useful to help him. Listing even how Nikki talks, acts and even the way she dresses to narrow down the possible types he finds attractive.

The next day...

I asked Ryan what his dream woman was, and he refused to answer without a single hesitation... Well... That was fine, I can work with just my own speculations. In fact I already have a subject in mind to introduce to him. She's an upperclassman of us, she's just as beautiful as Nikki is according to what my classmates say. They would hit her off if she wasn't a whore. Yes, she sells her body to others for some quick cash. Ryan most likely hasn't know who she is so this might save me the trouble.

Y/N : Hello... Is Ms. Moore here?

Y/N greeted and asked the tall girl who opened the classroom sliding door for him.

" Oh~ Is Mr. Boyfriend here looking for a spice in his relationship~? "

The tall girl smirks as she watches him slightly stiffened.

Y/N : Please don't tell her!

" I don't know about that~ Nikki is my friend afterall~ what would she do if she found out her sweet boyfriend would cheat on her with a slut~ "