Nikki : I expect you to obey my rules more strictly. The next time you break it, you won't be so lucky enough.

She hanged up. Y/N was still detached from reality still staring at the small silhouette of Nikki getting farther and more obscure as the truck drives. He composes himself after a few more minutes as the cold breeze of air gushes in his face.

I need to get that flash drive as soon as possible... I can't handle Ryan's annoyance any longer.

The truck stops as the traffic light in front turns red giving Y/N a chance to get off of it. He walks towards a street he never walked through whenever he finished his studies.

Nighttime...

Y/N stood behind a lamppost in front of a large mansion. Feeling a little nervous, he dialled a number to his phone glancing to the paper he obtained earlier and right back to his phone copying whatever was written on it. After, he called the person behind the number.

Mikey : Something tells me you need my help, Y/N?

Y/N : You told me earlier that only one person is guarding the mansion. Well, you lied to me.

Mikey : Okay, that sounds like more of a 'you' problem.

Y/N : Are you going to help me or what!?

A long exasperated sigh came out of the other side of the call.

Mikey : Have you at least looked around the edges of the walls?

Y/N : No...

Mikey : *sigh* Left side of the mansion, it's close to the pine tree. In there you should see some trash and just move them out, there should be a hole in the wall.

Y/N : Thanks Mike.

Before Y/N hangs up the call, Mikey warns him.

Mikey : Oh and also, Try not to get caught. Remember, I want you to get the flash drive inserted on a computer in the master bedroom. Good luck, you'll need it.

Mikey hangs up. Y/N pockets his phone.

Psh... What's with the ominous tone? Is he implying that If I get caught here I might die? This is Ryan's house, prison time or youth detention will be the most prominent punishment if I get caught. But I have to play this safely so I don't risk what I said.

After finding the pile of trash Mikey mentioned,
Y/N moved it from the side to reveal a hole 2ft wide and 1ft high. It was a slightly tight fit but with his slim body, he passed the hole. Now he was in the garden of the mansion, The hole was obstructed with deep thicket of plant and grass so it was understandable that nobody had realized the hole. It's as if someone purposefully made a hole in there.

" Who's out there!? "

Light passes down Y/N's location after a loud voice calls out to him. Fortunately he was able to duck down before the light made contact with him. The guard will become suspicious if he doesn't do anything immediately.

" For fucks sake, can't you get any louder? I was about to- "

Another gaurd came behind the other one.

" Shut the fuck up Jason! This is no laughing matter, I think someone's really out there- "