He turned to face her , with heart beating wild.... Breaths uneven.... Palms suddenly sweaty.... Throat dry... Adam's Apple bobbing up and down in anticipation of her next words....

" Where were you people.... I am looking for both you for so long.... ! Dad and it's your party and u are here... "

" Yeah... I was just catching up with my daughter's friend! " Mr. Goenka said smiling sweetly at his daughter while glancing over Aayaan.

" Okkk... But people downstairs are asking for you... So come one... And Aayaan you too chalo.... " She held his hand and started moving , when she felt something liquidy on her hand.

She looked down and found his hand smeared in blood. A horrified expression covered her face.

" Aayaan khoon.... Ye kaise hua.... Itna saara khoon beh raha hai.... Oh god.... Kaise hua ye... Tumhe dard ho rha hoga na... Tumne ab tk bataya nhi.... Tum kahan the.... Infection ho jaayega... Shit sorry mai panic ho rhi hoon...

Dad aap neeche jaaiye... Aayaan Tum mere saath chalo... Let me dress it kahin orr infection ho gaya toh won't bs good... "

" Saanu.... Wa.... Wait....
Hey bhagwaan meri beti ko sahi salamat rkhna bs! "

She was holding his wrist and was dragging... Well she thought she was dragging but it was him who was willing following her .... He is twice her size...!

She dragged him to her room and made him sat on his and hurriedly went to get the first aid box... She sat beside him and started dressing his wound.

All this while

All this while.... He was just staring at her.... Staring at her with so much love...obsession...

He didn't even felt pain but if he's gonna get her care like this... He is ready to injure himself everyday!

She didn't knew her this act out of care will be start of a great love.... A toxic love!

His opinions strengthen after this... This is what he wanted in life... Someone to care... To look after him... To be with him... And she was perfect... So perfect... As if custom made for him.

That night he decided... He is ready to kill... Even her father if he comes in between.

The party ended... People went home... While the residents of the house were also in their rooms tired with all the commotion.

Saanvi was sitting on her bed lost in her world... When a knock came and her father entered the room with a gentle smile.

" Dad... You didn't slept! "

" I am about to... Just came here to thank you for making my day! "

" Come on... Dad! "

" What now I can't even thank my daughter... "

" Nope... Your daughter did it for your happiness... So no thank you! "