You want to talk? Fine. Lets talk

Alastor, the radio demon that went missing since the extermination was chained to the wall, bloodied and full of wounds from the torture sessions with Bill and his sadism. Unlike what other thought, he is also a sadist, but he ever thought this would be the one tortured and chained like this. Back in his Au, no one ever dare to lay a finger on him. If he manages to unclip his wings, he would be the one who is pulling on the strings. Footsteps echoes along the dim hallways of the dungeon. Clinking keys could be heard, and then the door opened, revealing Bill Sans that was pissed off after being blackmailed by Swad, his customer.

"God, I hate that angel with the bottom of my heart like hell. Ive never felt this angry in centuries I want to crush all his plans, dream, and own his soul." Bill mumbles taking a whip from the table and whip it onto the bloody floor several time before lashing out onto the slave human that was captured. "I want to fucking kill that angel. I want to eat him alive or I can make him do 'that' huh?" Bill smirked, running as he whips the poor guy that has passed away during the torture.

"But his soul is binding to mine. A dealer cant hurt their customer more than driving them to insanity." Bill bit his distal phalanges in frustration. Alastors ears twitches as the yellow deal demon lashing his whips at the poor guy.

"I can deal with that guy, dear Bill. Would you listen to my part of deal?" Alastors permanent smile widen when he caught Bills interest. He couldnt help but grinning at Bill that was in distress because of the golden angel; Swad. Bill was interested in Alastors proposal, looking at him with stressed face.

"Tell me your part of the deal, and I will think about it. If it was useless idea, I will kill you right here. I wont play around and Im fucking pissed right now." Bill said, throwing his whips onto the floor and look into Alastors red iris.

"Don't worry your little head, cheese strips. Even if you tortured me all these times, I wont disappoint my customers for revenge. Instead, I have a proposal for you. What if I took over your deal with the golden angel, and you unalive him before he manages to touch my customer, Nightmare. What do you think? Interested?" Alastor smiled confidently during the negotiation. After all, smile is a valuable tool during negotiations and make them don't think they will know whats going on underneath. A smile is a valuable tool. It inspires his friends, keeps his enemies guessing, and ensures that no matter what comes his way, he is the one in control.

Everything makes doesn't sense to Bill. He is pissed at Swad and wanted to kill him for weeks already, and now, there is a demon that want to trade his place to rewrite the deal right in front of him. All of these deals are too one sided, and makes Bill feel a little suspicious of Alastors proposal.

"What's the catch? That proposal was too good to be true, plus, I knew you werent so genuine when dealing with anyone before. I know you were famous in Hazbin tale. They didnt put your name on the wall for nothing." Bill was skeptical, scanning Alastors face for any vicious acts. Alastor acts as if Bill was getting cleverer overnight. Okay, that was actually a sarcasm. Alastor tugs onto the chains that bound him to the wall, but making sure Bill saw it so he could get the hint.

"How about we talk about this over a cup of tea? I promise that both of us will be satisfied with the outcome." Alastor suggests, and then Bill make the chains that bound Alastors claws disappear.

As for Nightmare, he was stumbled onto a big, dark academia mansion, in the middle of the Void. No exit once enters. Only Moon knew where is the door towards the other side. According to the letter, the house was unlocked and there is someone that living there. An unknown Sans from an unfinished Au that was wiped out before it was completely written or drew. A lone sans that no one ever heard of him ever before. No one, including Ink or Error ever saw him before. There is only description of the lone sans from Moon; he cant use power himself, but could make anyones with come true, but at the same time, he used to be a villain in his Au because he accused for poisoning Asgore. Nightmare knock the door twice, and then wait for any response from the inside. A few moments passed and a tall skeleton, as tall as Gaster! Sans that was wearing a prince costume, with red and gold open the door. His pupils look like Epic, but at the same time, his immediatism are far more stronger than Swad.

"Who is outside, Sans?" This papyrus from inside the mansion asks, looking from behind the tall Sanss. Surprisingly, the papyrus was a little smaller than the Sans. Even Underswap! tale brothers, the papyrus was the taller one. The Papyrus looks like a prince that was banished from the king and worked as a royal guard. His arms are full of scars and old wound before their au was erased from existent.

"A small blob of goop. Oh wait, it is a small version of me that was dipped in the mud." The tall Sans snickers, but before Nightmare was about to lash out, the papyrus smack the sans head with a pan that was made of copper.

"Manners, Sans. All those etiquette classes werent for nothing. Now..." The Papyrus bow down a bit in a polite manner, like a royalty. "I apologies for my brothers behavior. Would you like to come in, Sir?" The papyrus asks, leading Nightmare to the tea room. After the papyrus put the dishes on the table, the siblings began to introduce themselves.

"I'm Papyrus, a banished duke and the ex-knight of our destroyed Au. You can call me papyrus, or Paps, anything is fine." The papyrus said, making some milk tea for Nightmare.

"Call him Irus, in case you mixed up with other papyruses from the Multi universe. As for me, Im a Sans like you, so call me Duke. Im sure there is no Sanses that was called as duke before." Sans- 'Duke' said as he takes a sip of a glass of... hot sauce? Nightmare was flabbergasted when he saw that, and it seems like the Duke is also a Sans after all.

"Before you ask where we are, Irus and I were waiting for your arrival since the day lord Moon told us to wait for your arrival, Your highness." Duke said, when Nightmare was about to take a sip of his milk tea.