Pony Tsunotori, a girl with a horse mutation, wanted to learn better Japanese, having came from a place that speaks American. She got the Mareep.

Yui Kodai, someone who Izuku could tell doesn't speak much, which he could appreciate, said she just goes with the flow. Surprisingly, that got here a Solosis.

Komori, a girl that obviously had a love for mushrooms, yet acted rather shyly, really wanted to see all the "shroomtastic" Pokémon. Of course, Foongus chose her.

Ibara was obviously religious. She wanted to follow the good deeds of god. Her hair was made of vines. Izuku believes that the Tangela that chose her only did it because of her hair.

Setsuna wanted to be a Pokémon master, only using Reptilian Pokémon. The Totodile loved the idea.

Kendo was a bit tomboyish, in a hot way, Izuku thought. She was already trained in hand to hand combat. She also wanted to be the Pokémon Master. The Litten quickly warmed up to her.

Koda seemed like a shy boy. He just wants to protect people, but he bonds better with more "basic" Pokémon. The Tepig showed enthusiasm to be on his team.

Shoji was the octopus-looking guy. He wanted to prove to people just how good mutants could be, as he faced a lot of discrimination in the past. The Oshawott admired this.

Todoroki seemed... intimidating. He said that "He'll be the strongest trainer, without my dad's help". Cyndaquill went right away to help him.

Ayoama was... something. Somehow the air around him became all sparkly. He wanted to be a contest star. The Popplio loved the sparkles

Tokoyami was the one with the bird head. He was a bit of an emo. Actually, not a bit. It was his entire personality. He also wanted to be a Pokémon master. The Rowlet liked the bird head.

Jiro wanted to be a musician. She had aux cords hanging from her ears to fit the theme to. Izuku thought her punk style was cute. The Grookey loved the music theme.

Ojiro had a tail. Izuku loved the tail, even going into a mumble storm, freaking out those around him, until Bakugo slapped him out of it. Ojiro also wanted to be the Pokémon Master. Scorbunny chose him.

Sato wanted to be a baker. The Chikorita wanted to help bake.

Denki had an electric bolt on him. The Pikachu loved that. He also wanted to be a master.

Sero seemed like the most normal guy here. He wants to be the master. The Torchic chose him.

Kirishima was definitely interesting. From what Izuku could tell, Bakugo immediately took a liking to the guy. He was all about manliness and wanted to be the master. The Chespin was a very manly Pokémon.

Shinso looked exhausted. That was the only way to put it. He wanted to prove people wrong. He was always thought to be a weakling. The Snivy took a liking to him.

Toru... was a very messy person. Her hair was all over the place, and yet, her personality was adorable. She wants to be a contest star. The Treeko chose her.

Mina was the pink skinned girl. The only way to describe her was energetic. Like Toru, she wants to be a contest star.

Tsuyu had the frog mutation. She just wants to help people along side her froggy pals. The Froakie loved another frog buddy.

Tenya was a bit of a law enforcer. He seemed like a strict guy. Strict, but still a nice guy. He wants to follow in his brother's footsteps. The Sprigatito admired that.

Momo seemed like she was sheltered. She was constantly staring at the Pokémon like it was her first time seeing Pokémon. She wants to learn all that she can, and that includes becoming a master. The Fennekin just loved her.

Ochaco was the cute one with the permanent blush. She wants to help her parents, but they won't let her. Being a hero is her indirect way of helping. The Piplup loved the honesty as well as the wanting to help people.

Then came Bakugo. That meant that Izuku was last. Bakugo brazenly yelled out loudly "I will be the strongest Pokémon trainer there ever was. None of you extras stand a chance. Not even you Deku", whilst glaring at Izuku. Both a Charmander and Chimchar went up.

Everyone burst out into conversation, confused. Was this allowed?

Mr. Aizawa spoke up. "This has never happened before, but if the Pokémon agree, then I'll allow it."

"Hell yeah. Deku beat that, shitty nerd".

Finally it was Izuku's turn. "My name is Izuku Midoriya... I want to be the Pokémon master, be better than All Might, all so that I can save people who need it".

The final two Pokémon look at each other and nod. Slowly, they both walk up. Conversations can be heard in the back, but Izuku isn't listening. He burst into tears and hugs his new Pokémon.

Mr. Aizawa gives him their pokeballs and their move data cards. On the top of the cards read the their names: Bulbasaur and Squirtle.