Feelings are Mutual - Epilogue

Start from the beginning

Tharun: Avan adha dhan solran. Nee vaa namma kelambuvom illana adichu thorathuvan. Namakku oru kalam varum appo irukku ivanukku.

Keerthy giggled and felt a pull on her arm. Santhosh pulled her to a chair next to him and served food for her.

Santhosh: Olunga enga koodave sapdu ma.

Tharun: ayyo ennala mudiyala da.

Keerthy: Neenga innum pogalaya ?

Meera: Asinga pattan autokaran. 

After a little chat Tharun and Meera left to their places. Santhosh helped Keerthy clean up the dishes before they entered their room for a nap.

Keerthy stood before the mirror tying her hair in a bun and removing her bangles but her eyes were on Santhosh through the mirror who was folding the dried clothes.

Keerthy: Santhosh, why did you reject to join your colleagues for the party ?

Santhosh dropped the cloth and stood behind wrapping his hand around around chest.

Santhosh: You trust me Keerthy ?

Keerthy nodded her head still looking at his eyes through the mirror and her hand holding his around her chest. Santhosh planted a gentle kiss on her temple.

Santhosh: I still don't think I m good enough to seek your forgiveness but I m trying to a better man to you. Everyday when I wake up I feel myself still not worthy enough for you so I make a promise that I will do something to make myself better that day in anyway possible and I hope one day I will feel myself worthy enough for you and I will keep trying until that day.

Keerthy: You are what I want Santhosh. Stop blaming and hurting yourself. When is your last session for counselling ?

Santhosh: Next week. Doctor said I m doing good but all the credits goes to you. If you didn't stand by me then I would have been the worst human in this world. You made a better man what I am today but I want to be the best for you... for us.

Keerthy kissed his palm and smiled at him. Santhosh pulled back from the hug and placed a envelop in her palm. Keerthy opened and gasped in surprise.

Santhosh: First order for your cooking. Its the first birthday party for colleague's son. 

Keerthy: You won't feel bad that your wife is cooking at your colleague's home party ?

Santhosh: Why will I ? In fact I will be very happy and proud when people will praise you for the mouth watering dishes you will cook.

Keerthy: Thank you so much.

Santhosh: I love you Keerthy. Love you so much.

Keerthy hummed and Santhosh caressed her hair in hope that one day she will fall in love and repeat the magical words to him.

Three months later: 

Santhosh returned from office after completing all his works so he could have a peaceful vacation with his wife on their first anniversary. It was 10 p.m when he returned home and saw Keerthy waiting for him as usual dressed in a saree.

Santhosh: finally we can have a peaceful days without any disturbance. I m switching off my mobile until we return home.

Keerthy: Now lets have dinner I m hungry and might end up eating all the food myself.

Santhosh was about to enter the room but she stopped him.

Keerthy: I was packing our bags for vacation so our room is a mess so you get changed in our guest room.