Chapter 42:

Solaya:

Solaya:

Me, Lorenzo, and kofi was chilling in my room. I was currently making Lorenzo watch orange is the new black with me.

"See bruh i think i could survive prison. This shit don't seem bad." I said.

"Believe that shit if you want to. This muhfucking tv nigga." He said.

"I be seeing them folks in jail go live on TikTok and shit. They look like they be having a ball." I said.

"Take yo ass to jail then and let me know how it is." He said.

"I will. And it's gone be fun as fuck." I said.

"You gone get fucking raped." He said.

"Who? I'll beat one of them hoes ass if they try to touch my 5 star box." I said.

"That shit is not 5 stars. Mo' like 0 stars." He said.

"Yeah but you get to moaning like a lil bitch when you in this shit. Quick nutting ass nigga. Fuck out my face." I said.

"You just got down with that shit. On my set." He said laughing.

"Nigga i know." I said.

"And don't cap. I only nut fast in missionary. Aye that shit really a compliment tho so you welcome." He said.

"Weak ass. You gots to tighten up." I said laughing.

"Ight but guess what tho. I pick that shit back up and keep going. Round fo round. Yo pussy ass get to tapping out on the 2nd one." He said.

"Aye aye aye nigga. Not too much on me." I said.

"Laya!" Lani said knocking on my door.

"What!"

"Can i come in?" She asked.

"No!"

"Yes you can!" Lorenzo yelled. I popped him in his mouth.

Lani came in all dressed and shit.

"Okay is this giving first day senior season fit? What y'all think?" Lani asked.

They went back to school tomorrow and we all know how it is the day before school. I feel so grown now cause i get to sleep while they up at school.

"Trim as fuckkk luh suh." Lorenzo said.

"That's giving second day fit. Go back and try again." I said.

"Ughhhh! Okay." She said walking out.

"Second day fit? The fuck?" Lorenzo said.

"Aye you gotta have these fits strategically lined up for the first week of school. That def gave second day." I said.

"Y'all females be on the weirdest shit." He said.