━ XXXII

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

━ "miyu!" the black haired boy finally yelled out as he ran towards her, getting out of his trance.

the girls head turned towards eunhyeok with a small smile, as the other group of boys also turn to look at him.

they seem to grow quite protective even, when seeing a boy like him suddenly yell out to miyu.

"eunhyeok!" miyu grinned as he reached her and the guys.

though they seemed to be in some kind of glaring game currently. . .

"who's this, mi?" jaehyeon asked in an attempted scary voice, though it only made miyu chuckle.

"ah this is go eunhyeok! one of my. . . uhm. . . friends, i guess?"

eunhyeok's head slowly turned to the girl as he somehow felt his heart ache the slightest bit.

"oh! i know him! he's that boy on your instagram, the boy you posted!" one of the guys jumped excitedly upon recognizing eunhyeok, who scratched his neck awkwardly and bowed slightly.

"yes! look, isn't he handsome?" miyu smiled teasingly as she gets on her tip toes to squish the boys cheeks.

while eunhyeok himself couldn't do anything but blush and look away. . .

━━ 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁  ;  baek dohwaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें