Build-A-Bear (Swiss x Rain)

A/N: I'm gonna be posting my drafts bc I just have the sudden motivation to do so.
Type: Fluff. Quite literally 🧸
————————————————————————
"Did you really dragged me to the mall with you just to get a build-a-bear?" Swiss looked at the excited water ghoul.

"Yes! I heard they have a shark plush for this years shark week! I really really want to get it!" Rain said, slightly jumping.

"Seriously??"

"Yes! Can we please go??" Rain grabbed Swiss's arm and slightly shook it.

Swiss sighed deeply, "Okayyy, but i'm not buying it for you,"

"That's okay!" Rain grabbed his hand and went inside the building.

"They all look so sad.." Swiss frowned, looking at all the deflated plushes.

Rain giggled, "They will get stuffed soon,"

The water ghoul found where the sharks are and  pulled a plush out.

"Isn't it cute!"

"It looks like it lost all meaning to life," Swiss grabbed it and swung it around.

"It's gonna have a heart soon,"
Rain snatched the shark back. Rain fell in line to the stuffing machine.

"Wait! You should get those audio thingies before you stuff it!"

"I don't know if my budget can handle that,"

"Fuck that, I am buying it for you. Put whatever you want,"

"Really?" Rain's eyes lit up.

"Yes, now go," Swiss laughed.

Rain picked up one of the personalized audio things.

"What should I say?"

"Gimme that," Swiss snatched it from his hands.
He placed it in-front of the big screen and cleared his throat.

"You're de-FIN-etly not like the otters.😏 There's some-FIN in you that immediately brightens my day. I love you so so much that I could just drown you in my love. You're so jaw-some, baby," Swiss did some quick kiss noises at the end. Rain looked at the multi-ghoul in disbelief.

"Welp, there you go," Swiss gave him the speaker.
Rain rolled his eyes and giggled. They both went over to the stuffing machine.

"Hard or soft?" The employee asked.

"Soft please!" Rain smiled.

The employee did what they were told. Rain picked up a heart and did the heart ceremony. Swiss couldn't help but smile at the water ghoul. He loves seeing him act like a child.

"Alright, it's all set!" The employee gave Rain the shark plush.

"It's perfect, thank you!" Rain said as he hugged it tightly.

"No problem, go ahead and give him a bath and dress him up!"

Rain headed over to the bath station. He started to "clean" the shark with the given scrubs.

"Is the bath really necessary like.. all those scrubs are dirty and reused," Swiss cringed. Rain immediately placed the scrub down and took the shark out of the tub.

"Hey... now don't ruin it," Rain frowned.

"Sorry baby," Swiss giggled.

They went over into the clothes area.

"Ouu!! So many cute choices," Rain commented, scanning through all the clothes. Swiss looked around as well and saw a shark week life guard outfit.

"How about this?" Swiss picked out the clothes and showed it to Rain.

"That works! Look at these blue flip flops too!"
Rain said, holding them up.

"That's cute," Swiss said before going to the birth certificate station.

"Whatcha gonna name them?"

"I wanna name him Teeths!" Rain smiled.

"That's quite a concerning name,"
Swiss commented.

"Well.. he reminds me a lot like you," He giggled, playing around with the shark's teeth.

"Should I take that as an insult?"
Swiss teased.

"No, of course not! You both have adorable smiles," Rain said as he squished the multi-ghoul's cheek. "Mainly yours,"

"We're in public, you know," Swiss whispered to him, clearly flustered.

"But most of the people here are couples. What difference does that make" Rain teased as he caressed the multi-ghoul's cheek.

"Let's just go pay already," Swiss said as he snatched the birth certificate. Rain followed.
Swiss paid for everything and then they left. As soon as they went outside, Swiss received a tight hug.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Rain hugged him even tighter.

"You're—welcome!" Swiss choked. Rain released him and gave him a kiss. Swiss smiled and kissed him back.

"This our baby now,"
Rain said, looking at the house shaped box.

"It sure is," Swiss wrapped an arm around Rain. "Wanna get some pretzel before we leave?"

"Yes please, I'll pay this time," Rain nodded.

"Alright then," Swiss gave him a big kiss on the temple and proceeded to walk to the pretzel place.