"Thank you again for doing this Elijah it means a lot really..." Aurora couldn't even keep count on the amount of times she had thanked the man but she really was so thankful.

"Of course I told you I wanted to do this we're going to fix this"

"Yeah..." the girl sighed then looked at her phone. They had been on the phone for two hours. "Well I think I'm going to hang up I have to feed Luna and I don't want to keep you I'm sure you have things to do"

"I make time for you but if you must go, that's okay..."

"Yeah I'll talk to you tomorrow though bye Elijah"

"Bye Aurora"

Aurora ended the call she always did. She learned that he wouldn't end the call ever until she did. When she did she would usually laugh or scream into her pillow she wasn't sure how she kept her calm for so long during the phone.

"Don't look at me like that Luna" Aurora warned the cat that looked at her with a concerned look. "Have you seen that man?! Or are you looking at me like that because you're hungry?"

She sounded more alerted now that the girl was talking about feeding her.

"Okay let's go" Aurora picked up the cat and made it out of her room into the kitchen. She hadn't talked to her dad much or anyone else. She didn't want them to know what she was doing and they didn't want her to know either.

Aurora did the usual things she made for Luna while the cat sat on the counter waiting patiently. Aurora decided to make herself a snack as well. She liked the calm life she was living without all the drama she was so close to being involved in but that all stopped when Damon walked in.

"If that cat didn't eat I would never see you" he commented sitting down on one of the stools.

"And if you didn't occupy yourself with absurd missions you would see me more" Aurora struck back smiling once she saw she struck a nerve.

"Still kept that little attitude of yours...great. Look Rory I just want to be okay..."

"Stop trying to kill people for no reason then we can" she interrupted trying to finish making her snack as soon as possible.

"You're still on that..."

"Yes! Just stop! You've done so much already don't you think if the girl actually felt something back she would've switched brothers?! Stop! you make yourself seem more pathetic everyday!" When Aurora argued with Damon now it hurt him more.

Now he was sure she meant every word she said.

"You haven't actually thought that I'm doing this for you?" No matter how much Damon tried to convince himself that he was doing this for Aurora deep down he knew there was no point.

"You don't have to! I don't want you to kill them. I want you to leave them alone. How about doing that for me?!" She paused to see his reaction but he didn't say a word. "See you're not doing anything for me if you were you would listen when I tell you to stop or get away from Elena but you won't so just leave it as it is"

"I don't want to be on bad terms with you again. Eventually you'll see why I did this for you..."

"You want to actually be useful? Did my mom have a sister? Or cousins?" Aurora didn't seem to find any more information so she figured maybe he knew.

"A sister as for cousins yes several" he answered not questioning anything until he tried to figure why she was asking this all of the sudden.

"Did they have kids? Is my bloodline really extinct?"

𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦- E. Mikaelson On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara