Chapter 7 - 2 V 2 Pt.2

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Thinking'
Quirkz
—{Izuku Pov}-–

I stand outside the building next to Stella as I stare up at it 'what would be the Best approach Stella can hold her Own so she can fight Shoto I'll deal with Bakugo' I grin maniacally and out the corner of my eye I see Stella shiver uncomfortably from my grin making me stop.

"What's Wrong Stella~" I whisper in her ear Making her shiver and become red jumping a bit. "B-BAKA" she hits me on the head as I just sigh.

"Hero Team are you ready!" I hear as we just nod and the Villain team is ready as well. "Start!" There is a gun shot and I immediately run in at top speed while Stella flys to the Roof.

I reach the 3rd Floor where I find Bakugo "DEKU!" I launches at me but I dodge his right hook grabbing his arm and slamming him into the Wall.

I kick him in the gut while he is down as he spits blood then I pick him up by his neck. I slam him onto the ground making more blood come out his mouth and then I drop him tying him up.

"Umm K-Katsuki Bakugo has Been captured" All might says as I walk away from Bakugo's unconscious body.

—{Stella Pov}—

'He went for Bakugo Already? Why do those 2 hate each other so much' I enter the 3rd floor and look threw a door way seeing Todoroki standing in front of the Bomb.

'He seems to be watching the Window for Me now is my chance!' I run in and hide behind a pillar loookign around it seeing him looking at the Door way now.

'One well placed Shot will work' I create fire in my hand as lauch it at him when he looks in a direction away from me but he creates some ice blocking it.

"Found you" he creates a wave of ice at me but I create a Ball of fire around me melting it.

—{Momo Pov}—

We're watching the fight on the Monitor 'A Battle of Attrition who ever gets tired first will lose but if Izuku shows up and fights it's over for Todoroki' I watch in anticipation as the Fire and Ice clash.

—{Izuku Pov}-–

I watch the fight from the door way as Stella Pushes closer to the Bomb Fire around her but she can't drop it to touch the bomb to win.

'Their in a stalemate But Stella will Win she has a High resistance to fire while Shoto is starting to Succumb to hypothermia' I continue watching.

—{Shoto Pov}—

'Damn it I can't do anything I can't use Fire because she can use that against me but I can't get close either' I grit my teeth as I continue to slide around in the ice while sending waves at her.

—{Stella Pov}—

"Let's kick it up a notch" i smirk as threw the fire is see Todoroki become confused as suddenly I gain fire wings and fly up and right at him catching him off guard.

I zoom at him and he barely dodges my fist as I drop the Fire shield. I launch at him again creating the shield as he slides away creating waves of ice that fly at me.

"I can try something I saw Your Baka brother use!" He becomes more confused as I suddenly drop to the ground and slide down under the Ice and jump onto his back slamming him down onto the ground and over heat him into Unconsciousness.

"Heroes Win!" All Might announces on the inter com as a bot comes and takes Todoroki's Body. "Good Job" I look and See Izuku walking toward me.

"Good Job" he says as he stands in front of me as I get red. 'He is so Hot damn it why am I think this!' My face becomes red and I get annoyed.