✯ 20 ✯ Tidal Wave

Start from the beginning

"This open layout ruined my boarding strategy," Iida sighed.

I smiled a bit before looking out the window in my seat next to Katsuki, seeing as I'm the only one who he really stays calm around the class kind of shoved me into the seat before pushing him next to me. This, in turn, caused Jirou to sit next to Shoto.

'So what do I do? My real hope is getting to the center, but by the time anyone does arrive there Mr. Aizawa is already hurt. My hope really is that I stay up top with Iida's group so I could jump down and help. I'd get in trouble later, but hopefully Mr. Aizawa wouldn't get badly hurt,' I thought.

"It's Todoroki, Bakugou, and (L/N)," I heard Kirishima say.

Hearing my name I looked over in confusion. Katsuki looked at Kirishima before sighing and turning away.

"Sure but Bakugou is always angry so he'll never be that popular," Tsu said bluntly.

"What did you say?! I'll kick your ass!" Bakugou yelled, suddenly standing and grabbing the bar in front of us.

"You see?" Tsu asked.

"Katsuki, sit down," I said, pulling him to sit.

"You know we basically just met you, so it's kinda telling we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage," Kaminari said.

"You'll regret the day you applied to this school you loser! I'll kill you!" Katsuki yelled, standing up again.

"Katsuki," I hissed.

I struggled to keep him in his seat as he tried to walk over to Kaminari. Eventually the banter got out of control. I managed to get Katsuki to sit and I put my legs over his so we couldn't move. Katsuki suddenly got very quiet as he looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Get your legs off me!" he yelled.

"Are you gonna try and fight Kaminari?" I asked.

"Of course I am!" he yelled.

"Then no," I replied.

"Hey, hey! We're here, stop messing around," Mr. Aizawa called.

"Yes sir!" we replied.

Once we arrived I could feel my hands start shaking in fear. We all filed out and stood in front of Thirteen.

"Hello everyone! I've been waiting for you," she said.

"It's the Space Hero: Thirteen. The chivalrous pro who rescued a ton of people from disasters across the world," Izuku fanboyed.

"Whoo hoo! Thirteen is one of my favorite heroes!" Uraraka cheered.

"I can't wait to show you what's inside," Thirteen said, motioning into the door.

"This is gonna be awesome!" the class cheered.

As everyone began to walk inside I almost felt frozen in place. This is going to be terrifying and knowing Shigaraki is gonna be there.

He remembers me.

Yesterday still had me in a confused loop.

Why didn't he kill me?

Did he blame me for giving him false hope? In that case wouldn't he be angry at me? Instead he seemed kind of relieved or...happy to see me.

"(L/N), stop daydreaming and get inside," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Huh? Oh right," I replied.

I hurried inside after the class and I couldn't help but gasp in awe at the place. Sure it was filled with different disasters, but it was almost beautiful.