Hey!

Welcome to my book.

I've never done this before(this disclaimer/welcome thingy), so bear with me.

First of all, I wanna thank you for checking this book out. It means a lot cause I dedicated a lot to this book. I wrote it at a point in my life I never knew I could reach.

Secondly, before you continue, I need you to know that I'm a procrastinator. I could promise yo a chapter and not deliver it but please bear with me, again.

Lastly, I accept positive criticism. If you are looking for a well written book, please walk away this instance because this is not it. I do not need bad vibes in the comment(If i even get any) and let's just help build each other up.

Anyway, I hope you have a good journey, may your emotions be rollercoastered, your heart shattered and rebuilt, your anger explode, your mind be confused but at the end of it all, may peace find you.

PS: I'm looking for someone to make banners for the characters.I as hoping you guys could give me some suggestions on who to find.

Spotify playlist:

 https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0HgazD5drd1MAGDYA2Oi5N?si=53e570ecaeb84915

I'll be adding songs, as we progress. Right now there's songs up to the last chapter I wrote. From the dates, you can find out when I wrote the chapter. Love you all.

Hiii, its me, again.

So if some of you didn't get to see the message, I'm sorry I could update these past two weekends. I was at camp this past weekend and the weekend before, my laptop charger had died.

I'm currently working on fixing that up so that this weekend, you can all be happy and not hate me.

Peace out.