Chapter 2

Nicole

Chapter Quote: If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. (Mary Angelou)

Chapter Playlist: (You can still play your own)

What Do You Mean (Justin Bieber)
Dynasty (MIIA)
Hold Me While You Wait (Lewis Capaldi)
More Than words (Westlife)
It'll Be Okay (Shawn Mendes)

What is he doing here?!

"Ty, why is he here?!" I spat in anger.

"Oh dear, I should be asking you, future sis-in-law." he said in a mocking tone. 

I looked at him in shock and confusion.

"What!"

"Like really, Nikky! I'm your best friend yet I'm the last person to know you're engaged, to my brother. How could you?! I trusted you." Ty said his voice breaking.

"Ty, you're getting this wrong. I don't even know this guy. How was I supposed to know you're his brother! Ask Anna whatever you wanna ask, even I'm lost."

"So you didn't hide your relationship from me?" I nodded. 

"I'm happy then. If you did, I wasn't going to talk to you." He pulled me into hug making sure not to cause me pain.

After a moment, we looked where his brother was, to find him gone.

So we turned our attention on Anna.

"You have a lot of explaining to do."

"Let me do the honours." Ty's brother said as he came downstairs with his fask off.

I was beyond stunned by his looks.

He had jaw that could cut through anything. His pearly blue eyes sparkled under the light. He had lashes, and I mean lashes that looked so artificial, I doubted they were natural

"Is he even a guy?" I asked Ty and he just shrugged.

"So what is it you want to know?" he sipped the hot chocolate.

 "Everything." I stated calmly.

"My granddad's stated that for Tyler to receive his shares, I must be married. Originally, I was supposed to marry Anna, but then she has her own boyfriend.

 She suggested that I marry you instead since you'd be more fit for the role. I didn't have much time to ponder over it and here we are." 

"But I told you not to worry about those shares." Ty spoke from beside me.

"Either you get them or they go to Uncle Delano. Now unless you want Derek rubbing it in your face, its for the best." 

"So practically, I'm a pawn in all this?"

"No."

"Yes."

Ty and his brother said respectively. I glanced between the both of them. 

"How long will this 'marriage' be for?" Anna finally spoke up.

"Forever."

And we choked on our drinks. 

Let me just die with this choke.

Sadly, I survived.

"No. I won't let my sister be stuck in this. I'll do it." Anna said with determination but I noticed the hurt in her voice.

"What you're saying is right, Anna. But instead, those  shares can go." Tyler sided with her.

I sat there just watching them speak.