A deadly favor (part 3)

Start from the beginning

Namjoon sighed softly. Min nodded.

"Haven't we've always shown that we're loyal to you? We've given you protection. We've stood in your place to eliminate any problems for you. What else do we have to prove?"

"You've done that. You've shown your loyalty. But your son has not," he started." Who's to say that he won't be a liability to me and my investments? I know you. I don't know him"

Yoongi laughed completely astonished.

"How do I know you won't be a liability to me? How can I trust you? I'm only going off of what my father has told me and what I've seen. I don't know you." Yoongi explained.

His words dismayed Sebastian. Yoongi already didn't want to participate and if he is going to be an asshole, he will walk out right now.

Min looked at Sebastian with a condescending smirk.

"Having my son by your side is a good thing. We have connections that you don't have even with all your little investments."

"One day you can have it all and the next," Yoongi said looking dark and serious, "you don't have anything at all. I can walk away from this 'meeting' and still make millions. You can't be sure that you'll be able to walk away from this table or ever again, let alone back to your wife and kids"

Sebastian's widened eyes displayed fear. He looked over to Min who also shared the same dark glare. As his eyes continued across the table he realized he was in a room full of Korea's most dangerous men. They could kill him right now and get off free. No one would even bat an eye.

Yoongi didn't like to bring up people's personal life because he wouldn't like it if someone did it to him in a situation like this. The only difference between him and Sebastian, you could get rid of anyone that brought you up. Sebastian cannot.

Sebastian cleared his throat and let out a nervous chuckle. "I was just testing you son. You seem pretty trustworthy to me. I'll everything set up before you leave here"

"Great" Min smirked

"So, Yoongi. What have you gotten yourself into nowadays?" He asked quickly changing the subject

Yoongi lifted his eyes to the man. "What is there to get into? Nothing excites me anymore, not in this life"

"Awww, stop it. There has to be something you are into. Or at least catches your eye?" He chuckled.

"Nothing," Yoongi said plainly. No one questioned Yoongi's attitude, he always spoke like this during these things.

"So, yn doesn't excite you?" Min said looking over at Yoongi. Yoongi's eyes shot straight at his father. Namjoon felt the wind leave his chest. Namjoon's father sat there with a smirk on his face.

'Why the fuck would he bring up yn?' Yoongi asked himself.

This wasn't a regular friend's dinner. This is a dinner with other mob bosses who could turn on their family at any moment they're pressed to. Bringing up Yn, would only cause her protection to be jeopardized. Yoongi was pissed and he couldn't hide his anger.

"Leave her out of this," Yoongi said.

"Who's yn?" Sebastian asked seemingly confused but intrigued to learn more. Yoongi's father chuckled at his son's reaction.

"It's a woman my son has fallen in love with. She's quite the catch if you ask me" His father said ignoring Yoongi completely.

"Seems pretty exciting to me" Namjoon's father added. Namjoon looked at his father with the most disgust. If he would have known they would act like this he would have told them to do it on their own, regardless if they tell him or not.