A deadly favor (part one)

Start from the beginning

A weight lifted off of his shoulders when he came to this realization. As long as you didn't see Hoseok again and stop working at that fucking hospital, things should be normal. It's not like Hoseok knows where you are located and Yoongi doesn't stay in the same area he did when they were friends.

He was going to convince you to leave your job.

Well, maybe a 0.5 weight. Getting you to leave something you loved was going to be hard. Trust him, he would know.

~~~~~~~~~

"You should just leave me alone Y/n. I don't want to hurt you." Yoongi painfully said.

He just found out that he'd have to skip out on going to college to take over the family 'business'
As if this 'business' is legit. His parents promised him that he would have to live like they did. They told him that once he got done with high school he could do whatever he wanted and have their support. He had it all planned. He was going to go to school and get a degree in music, he was going to audition at a company and finally, he was going to marry you. But all that came crashing down when his father lied to him and kept feeding him lies. His mother didn't even back him up like she said she would. She just sat there.

'Why do I have to take this shit!? Why do I have to give up everything I want to please you? I thought you didn't want a life like this for me. Wasn't that the whole point of you guys pushing me to finish school with good grades and get a degree in something? Why the sudden change?! And right when I find someone I can see myself with...' he thought about what he told his parents while he looked at your painful face.

You were lost for words. Here you two are in the middle of a park, late at night on a Wednesday after an amazing dinner and a movie date. You had no idea that Yoongi was even planning on breaking up with you.

The sad thing is, neither did Yoongi. His father demanded that he did so.

"What? How would you hurt me? What are you talking about?" you asked.
You had to admit. You were confused. Just the other day You and Yoongi were talking about moving in with one another and now he's sitting here telling you that he didn't want to hurt you.

"Is there someone...else?" you asked defeatedly. Yoongi's head snapped up with a surprised look.

"No. There is no one else. And there will be no one after you either."

"Then...were you lying to me this entire time?"

Yoongi shook his head no.

"I never lied to you. My feelings, my words, and my love are all real for you. This pains me as much as it pains you to do this..."

"Then don't do it. Sadly, I'm not that easy to get rid of. Especially without a reason. Or a sad excuse like that" you said crossing your arms which made Yoongi chuckle a bit.

"I'm serious Y/n. I don't want to lose you or worse hurt you. If anything, I just want to protect you..."

"There's nothing you could do to hurt me. And if you did, I would tell you, and depending on what it is, we could fix it but at the very least we would talk about it before anything."

Yoongi looked into your eyes with more love for you now than he already did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

He should have told you everything that night. Instead, he lies to you and gets into situations like this where he has to lie to you some more. He still had to explain why he flew off the handle like that.

" Y/n " he whispers after entering the room. He didn't want to be loud just in case you had fallen asleep.

Yoongi looked over at the bed and saw you weren't there. A small frown formed on his face as he continued to look around for you but came up short. He almost began to panic but then it hit him.

Your favorite spot.

The balcony.

It was your comfort spot. Most nights he would find you there. On other nights you both would sleep there if the weather permitted. No doubt you'd be there tonight too

 No doubt you'd be there tonight too