un-cancelled? (is that even a word-)

shelbys pov:

me and Katherine sat in silence. We were on our devices. Katherine on her laptop and I was on my phone.

I didn't wanna break the silence. But I guess Katherine's phone did it for me.

"Ima go take this in the bathroom" she said.

"alright..!" I replied. As she went out of the room and into the bathroom I thought.

Why did I do that to oli?

Cause of katherine?

Cause of a stupid date?

He has been my friend for over a decade and I shut him out like that? Jesus what type of friend am i.

When Katherine got into the bathroom I got my phone.
I opened discord.
And clicked on oli's name!

You
hey oli
i am so sorry for cancelling the thing
if you want we can un-cancel it?
go to the movies or something?
if u want!
call me :D

He was offline.

Y know what? I might just skip the date and just...hang out with oli! its looooong overdue. he needs it! and I need it!

its for the better if I skip the date!...

right?

Katherines pov:

I checked who was calling me. Surprisingly it wasn't my mom.

It was a random number.

I answered it.

"hello...?" I asked.

"this call may now be recorded!" A robotic voice said. Kinda like those voices when someone from prison calls you or you call someone in prison.

"Wha-"

I heard a sigh from he other line.

"h-hello?" I mumbled.

right after I said that the phone just hung up. no-one said anything just hung up. creepy..

I shook it off and went back inside of the room.

Shelby was still on her phone.

"whatcha doing?" I asked.

When I asked she immediately put the phone down.

"uhhhhhhhh nothing!" She replied fast.

She was clearly lying. Shelby doesn't know how to lie. One thing I've noticed about her.

I reached over her to get her phone.

"wait-dont-!"

I turnt it over to see whatever she was doing and it was a discord text. To oli. Saying she would..cancel our date to hang out with him...?

I stared at it for a few seconds.

"you-you aren't actually gonna cancel our date to hang out with oli..are you Shelby?" I asked. 

She looked down. "I-i..k-katherine i- I have kind of..wronged oli..in a way.." She mumbled.

"but Shelby this is our first proper date! You-you aren't gonna chicken out now!" I replied. In a kinda demanding way.

"its not chickening out...im-im bot scared or anyth-"

"so your not gonna chicken out?" I cut her off.

She flinched a bit.

I took a deep breath.

"Katherine ive wronged oli...i-ive been friends with him since we were 8! I've went to his house , stayed over , multiple times! I know his parents , i - i hate to say it but...i-in all respect I would..at this time...." She replied back.

I looked at her.

"If you would really skip the proper date then fine! Fucking skip it! I don't care anymore!" I shouted at her. It was really immature.

"wait kath-" she grabbed my arm trying to hold me back.

I escaped her soft grip and marched out of the room. And out of the house.

I don't know where I'll go now but this isn't good.

569 WORDS. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I AM LEGIT SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT WRITING--- 😭😭😭

anyways I have the wattpad app back sooooooooo

I'm currently watching Kaboodle smp and it is legit so fun and cool man if u need another mc smp to watch I suggest it. :D