-"What are yo‐Ouch!"-I bit his lower back, making him let out a whimper. Finally, I had such a strong urge to do that all morning. Now, let's tease him just a bit more, so he gets out of bed. I gripped his waist, pulling him down a bit.

-"You're not listening to me one bit today, little one...what should I do to get your attention..."-I pulled up his shirt, giving him more kisses on the back. That quickly woke him up and he turned around, finally opening his eyes. I was still on top of him, looking at his little flustered face. Ugh, I'm really fucking horny today...

-"T-that's not funny! You can't just do that without any warning!"-I smiled at him, placing a tender kiss on his lips. I haven't kissed him in a while. I missed that feeling.

-"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

-"Y-yeah, I always do when you sleep next to me..."-I smirked, kissing him once again and got up.

-"I'm glad. Anyways, we are going to have breakfast now and then you have therapy at 4. We can go for a walk after that. What do you think?"

-"Um, actually...I was thinking about asking Delilah to move my therapy a little earlier, so we could maybe go out for lunch...if that works with you..."- he actually put in an effort into making a plan for today, and he did that because he wanted to enjoy. I ruffled his hair.

-"Yeah, sure, that works for me."-He smiled a little and called Delilah. She ended up listening to him and moved his therapy.

We had breakfast and listened to some music. He still wasn't as cheerful as he can be sometimes, but he was way better than before.

-"Okay, I hope you have a good time in your therapy and don't rush yourself, we have time for everything. I'll talk to Marianne and see if I can manage to convince her to allow us to stay out a little longer."

-"Thanks...I'll be on my way then, I guess..."-he turned to leave, but I pulled him closer once more and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

-"Here you go, a good luck kiss."-Damn, I'm just finding excuses to touch him today. He covered his face, embarrassed.

-"T-thank you...bye!"-I chuckled as he rushed out of the room.

I watched after him, and when I made sure he made it to her office, I went to Marianne at the front desk. I have to tell her every time I plan on taking Elio outside. We get along quite well, so I didn't mind that.

-"Hey Marianne, you look lovely today. More then lovely actually, stunning."

-"Oh God, why do only gay men tell me stuff like that? Anyways, what do you need Wes? I know that's your 'I want something' attitude."-I smiled, resting my head in my hands.

-"I want to take Elio out for a little longer. Can you make it happen?"

-"Two hours is max, Wes, you already know that."

-"Come on, don't be a mood killer. He has been feeling really bad these days and I just want to make his day a little bit more special. Please, please, please, let your inner loveliness shine as much as your physical one."-She smirked, rolling her eyes. My charm always works.

-"Where are you planing on taking him?"

-"I was thinking about driving to the seaside. I need around 40 minutes just to get there, so 2 hours isn't enough."-She sighed.

-"You're a real pain in the ass sometimes, you know? Check in with me every 1 hour and come back before 9. Got that?"-I smiled.

-"Yes ma'am."

.

《《《《《《《《《timeskip》》》》》》》》》