DISCLAIMER

Hello!

To those of you who have read Blossoms of the Dark all the way up to Chapter 195, congratulations! I am thankful that you made time and had the patience to read this dark tale.

If you have come from there and read the second disclaimer, then you already know why I am making this continuation. For a fresh reminder, I will explain here as well.

Wattpad has a restriction of 200 parts per story. I upload five chapters at a time. So, if I were to try to post, I would only have been able to post three. So, I decided to create a new story that would be a continuation of Blossoms of the Dark. Similar to a second volume of a manga series.

The title is Blossoms of the Dark Continued. Chapters 196 and onward will be posted on here. It will have the same cover as Blossoms of the Dark, so read the title carefully. 

For this continuation, I will provide a summary of everything that has happened from the Prologue until Chapter 195 in the next part. *cue visible sweating*

However, If you have not read Blossoms of the Dark, please do so. That will go into more depth than I will be able to give in the summary.

_________________________________________________________

This work is a work of fiction. Save for my original characters - Selene, her adoptive family, some businessmen, etc. - all credits go to Horikoshi Kohei, the creator of the Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia manga and anime.

This is mature fanfiction. There will be detailed and graphic descriptions of themes such as, but not limited to:

- rape

- physical abuse

- sexual abuse

- emotional/psychological/mental abuse

- suicide

- death

- whipping

I will include trigger warnings at the beginning of any chapter which involves such content.

Please note this is not a Y/N L/N fanfiction. I have read some fanfictions where Y/N L/N is the protagonist just to see what the fuss was about. Frankly speaking, I was disappointed. The concept of Y/N L/N does not capture all personality types, so while I was reading them, I disagreed with some of the actions and words that Y/N L/N was portrayed as doing or saying. Those were things I would not have done myself. That's why I wrote this Todoroki x OC fanfiction. My original character has a personality and backstory that I can develop further into the story. A Y/N L/N fanfiction would prevent me from doing that.

This story involves two characters coming to terms with their trauma, healing each other, and falling in love with each other in the process. Therefore, this will be a long fanfiction.

Feel free to comment or ask questions about my story, original characters, world-building, etc. But please note that I won't answer any personal questions about myself, such as actual name, age, gender, religion, address, etc.

Once again, this is a mature story. But for those of you who choose to read it, thank you and I hope you enjoy it!