When you find out hes a fuck boy xD

"Oh you're a fuck boy? I just realized. Don't talk to me. But baby boy.. Lemme have the last words.

Im prettier than she wanna be hoe, more beautiful than she tryna be whore.

When you all alone I wont there doe, cause you picked the girl the had no class, yo.

My name is Ari, the bitches name is (_) or should I say whore, cause shes all over your lolli?

I need a blindfold, cause I can't see you suffer, when I walk by and your ass thinks - 'damn... what I could of had tho'

I'm with my Master Jai, he tells dem sluts to sit but no way this whore just *my voice* HAVE MANY SEATS.

You need a good girl, not a normal bad bitch, you need a beauty queen and yours looks like barbie and I mean boy,.... she looks like barbie got some baaad plastic surgery.

Dat hoe could do nothin for you but ride your dick, Im a lil ballet dancer that could do a split *seductive giggle in background* Im the real thing, whos just sweet as candy and her babe.. well shes just a slut with a pussy babe

Her personality ain't real and neither is her ass, neither are her boobs, her hair, face, or her class. She's a phony bitch, and I'm completely real.

What you see is what you get with me babe, there ain't no fakin shit when you're chillin with me, babe. Remember all our good times, babe. Especially that one way up high, babe. *my voice* AYE

That guys name is Jai, and hes the master mind, for this damn thing that shouldn't have ever been.

He speaks the smart words, they're little but wise, and hilarious bruh. Just wait...

*my voice again* SIT DOWN, SLUT. *Ariana laughs hard*

Well this is just a couple reasons that I'm better than your girl and why you shoulda stayed with me in the first place, but let me remind you when I say-

*Ari talks slowly* She is a slut babe. I am so pure babe. She is all fake babe. I am so real babe. She is so phoney babe. I would never dream of it babe. Remember our times babe. I'm prettier than her babe. Cuter than her babe. Funnier babe. Sillier babe. I even got a better body babe. I'm sweeter than her babe, I'm hotter than her babe. I even keep my legs closed babe. But her... *laugh*

whore. fake. ugly. bitch. stuck up. snob. crazy. skanky, sleezy, obnoxious.. can we just say everything I'm not?

Oh crazy...? Only in the good way baby boy.

I'm better than your girl baby.. so much better."

Our song is fucking perfect xD xD if only you guys could HEAR what it sounds like. And yes it's basically rap