Chapter 8:Imposters

Elizabeth Awoke From Beautiful Thoughts. Home Smelt Of Eggs. Bacon. Toast. Pine. Leather. And Old Fashioned. Her Parent's Knitted Blanket Enveloped Body. James "Hello. Beautiful." He Smiled. Carrying In Delicious Breakfast On Tray. Parent's Glanced From Above Appreciative Of Daugters Happiness. Elizabeth "Hello. My Sweet Officer. Thank You." She Smiles. Both Kiss Each Other. Plates Washed And In Cabinets. Sink Crowded With Bubbles And Water. Couple Playfully Splashed It On Each Other. Both Laughed. James "You Know My Life's Never Been Ideal Until You Came Into It. Your Support. Love. And Optimism Has Greatly Helped Me In Ways You Can't Imagine. I Just Want To Say Thank You." He Voices. Carefully Twirling Her. Lieutenants Eyes Bright Under Morning Sun. Elizabeth "Awe. That's Very Sweet Of You, James. Thank You. For Many Years I've Struggled With The Loss Of My Parent's, But Ever Since Meeting You And Getting To Know You That Void Has Slowly Begun Healing. And I Couldn't Be More Appreciative. Thank You." She Voices. Couple Smiled At Each Other's Words. Kissing Sweetly, Before Leaving For Job.

Officer's Building Overcrowded With Many Files. Christina Neared Lieutenant. Affrimation Jar Warmed Hand. Friends Tradition Never Changed. There Exchange Of Positive Words Meant Everything. Elizabeth "Hey. Chrissy. How Are You?" She Voices. Christina "Hey. Libby. I'm Good. How Are You?" She Voices. Both Smiled Brightly. Jars Filled With Vibrant Colored Paper Visible. Elizabeth "That's Good. I'm Doing Good Too." She Voices, As They Exchanged Beautiful Jars Happily. Friends Hugged Parting Ways. Minutes Later Alert Sounded. Home Invasion In Progess. That Sentence Brought Elizabeth's Tragedy Out Again. They Loaded Black Betty. Elizabeth Flinched With Memories Of Past. Hands Clinched Mothers Necklace. Eyes Watered. Breathing Quickened. James "I've Got You." He Whispers, Gently Placing Hand On Her Thigh. Elizabeth "Thank You." She Smiles, Placing Fingers Upon His. David Noticed Sweet Exchange And Smiled. Friends Worried That Scene Would Be Too Much For Lieutenant, But She Assured Them. Hondo Warned Everyone Should Be On High Alert. They Arrived Near Residence. Inside Place Had Been Destroyed. Hondo "Metro SWAT! LAPD!" He Shouted. Everyone Dispersed Checking Each Area. Cleared. Lieutenant Followed Luca Into Kitchen. Luca "Clear." He Shouted. Team Regrouped Near Victims. Elizabeth Noticed Smilarites Between Current Invasion And Past Invasion. Lieutentant Almost Collasped, But Luca Caught Her. Luca "Are You Okay?" He Quizzes. Elizabeth "Yeah. I'm Good." She Voices. Victims Noticed Familiar Blonde And Smiled. The Conklin's Were Very Sweet Friends Of Lieutenants Parent's. Mr. And Mrs. Conklin "Elizabeth?!" They Smiled. Many People Confused By Recognition. Eyes Glanced Towards Person Mentioned. Elizabeth "Beatrice?! Jeremiah?!" She Smiled, Nearing Couple. Lieutenant Winced Noticing Blood Among Their Features. It Reminded Her Of Her Parent's. Beatrice. Jeremiah. "You Okay, Sweetie. You're Looking A Little Pale." They Voice. Friends Concerned With Statement. Elizabeth "I'm Okay." She Assures, Before Collasping In Their Arms. Many Quickly Aided Lieutenant. Minutes Later Elizabeth Wakes. People Surrounded Her Worriedly. David "Should We Get The Paramedics For You?" He Quizzes. Elizabeth "No. I'm Good." She Assures. Lieutenant Raised Lightly As They Helped Seated Her. Many Unanswered Questions Lingered. Victor "How Do You Know The Victims?" He Quizzed. Elizabeth "They Were Friends With My Parent's." She Voiced. Many Not So Confused Now. The Conklin's Waited Paitently Near Ambulance. Hondo "Why'd You Collapse?" He Quizzes. Elizabeth "There Bloodied Features Was Similar Towards My Parent's. It Had Me Reliving My Scariest Nightmare Once Again." She Voices. Eyes Watered. Hondo "Hey! It's Okay. Things Happen. We're Just Glad You're Okay. If You Need Sometime Out, We Understand." He Voices. Elizabeth "Thank You, But I'm Good. Let's Go Get These Assholes." She Voices. Lightly Standing With Help. James Hugged Lieutenant Gently, While Others Followed. They Smiled.

S.w.a.t. Members Conversated With The Conklin's About Suspects. Daughter Very Flustered By Questions. Elizabeth Offered Going Out Towards Backyard. Which Earned Happy Nods. Sophia "Well, Like I Said Inside There Faces Were Covered." She Voices, Securing Body Within Arms That Embraced. Elizabeth "Okay. How About Distinguished Marks. Race. Height. Or Accents?" She Quizzed. However, Noticed Both Sophia And Her Parent's Behavior Weird. Sophia "Um, You Know, It Was All A Blur, Really." She Voices, Facing Ground. Lieutenant Noitced Conklin's Barely Faced Her, When Talking. Elizabeth "I Can't Help. If You Continuing Lying." She Voices. Sophia "I'm Sorry. Libby." She Voices, Facing Parent's Who Looked Through Window. Lieutenant Upset From The Conklin's Lies. Elizabeth "Let's Go Back Inside, Okay." She Voices, Standing As Friends Entered Residence. Many People Faced Pair. Jeremiah And Beatrice Couldn't Face Lieutenant. David "Did You Get Anything?" He Quizzes. Members From S.w.a.t. Also Curious. Elizabeth "No, But Why Are You Three Lying To Me. Beatrice. Jeremiah. Sophia. Please. If You Know Anything Tell Me. I Can't Help If You Don't Let Me." She Voices. Friends Glanced Towards Secretive Family. Jeremiah "I'm Sorry, Elizabeth. We Didn't See Anything." He Says, Advoiding Eye Contact. Many People Left Outside, While Lieutenant Stayed. Elizabeth "Okay. I Understand." She Voices. Seating Near Window. Hondo "Something Happened In There. They Don't Want Us To Know About It." He Voices, Rubbing Back Of Neck. David "Elizabeth Should Stay, When The Parent's And Daughter Saw Her, They Knew We Were The Good Guys." He Voices, They Agreed. Team Left Residence. Sophia Urged Lieutenant Over. Elizabeth "Is Something Wrong?" She Quizzes. Sophia "There's A Video Of Me On Those Boys Phones. It's Bad. They Threatened My Parent's. And Would Post It Online, If I Talked With The Cops." She Voices. Elizabeth "Oh, My Goodness. Sophia. I'm So Sorry. They Will Not Get Away With This. I Promise You That." She Voices, Comforting Upset Friend. Moments Later, Elizabeth Is Called Away. The Conklin's Waited Patiently. Beatrice "Did They Catch E'm?" She Quizzes, Once Lieutenant Enters Kitchen. Elizabeth "Yes. They're Going Away For Years. And That Video Will Never See The Light Of Day." She Voices. Conklin's Smiled. Hugging Lieutenant. Conklin's "Thank You." They Voice. Elizabeth "You're Welcome." She Says. Elizabeth Left Residence Meeting Up With Friends Near Hockey Arena. Sweet Moment.