Chapter 1: Banished & Bitten

[Percy's POV:]

Hi, Name's Percy, I am a demigod that often finds out why no one wants to be one. I've been through wars and hell itself and bathed in its curse waters.. Drank some too. I've been bullied at school, abused by a step father and generally in pain 9 times out of 10. (lava spewing rock climbs are way more a factor than i'd like to admit)

But none of that even comes close to the day I'm having right now sitting in an Olympian prison waiting for my trial in front of the mighty gods (I have literally beaten one before) . I think they want me dead. Sorry exiled, you forget the difference when you are hunted for the very demigod blood in your veins by every monster in an america wide radius. You might be wondering.. Why am I, the saviour of Olympus, facing such a thing? One word, paranoia. Two words: thunder thighs. Aka Zeus, apparently I was working with Gaia in order to create a false sense of peace that could be exploited for weakness..

I mean seriously can he not think of a better lie? I literally helped kill the bitch! Then he says I was the one to raise her with my nose bleed but switched tactics when I saw her losing like I wasn't the very cause of her losing. Anyway it was first dismissed until low and behold lady Styx confirmed his words as truth with a lovely thunder, I tried the same but she personally showed herself denouncing me as a heinous liar, so disgusting she didn't even want my soul..

Again a terrible day.. But It gets worse ohhh yes. Just a few mornings ago, I heard news that had already shattered my sea-Blue soul. Annabeth had found someone else, she had left camp about 2 months ago for her college degree, but she was supposed to have been back for a half term 3 days ago. An Iris message showed me her in a diner talking to some slick looking guy likely from her college based on his age with a VERY slappable face. Next day I hear the aphrodite cabin and her half siblings gossiping that she is seeing the guy. Even then I didn't believe it till I heard one of the campers swear on the styx they'd seen the two making out in more detail than I wanted to know. I was happy to see Piper looked livid.

"When did my life start collapsing?" answer 3 months, 3 days and 6 hours. The day my wise girl left me.

My current abode was a lovely 1 bed 1 toilet excuse of a room. It was cold, cramped and uncomfortable. I knew what was coming, not a trial but a sentencing, exile probably,I know they feel ever so kind and humble to spare me like that.. The thought sets me in a worse mood everytime I think it. Well nothing to do but wait until I no longer have to be in this shitty camp so I laid down on my small but actually surprisingly comfortable bed.

Oh and my fellow demigods? Screw em. The moment Zeus swore on the styx and she pulled that stunt on me tears an all, they turned their backs on me. The person that fought tooth and nail next to them in wars. You'd think they'd have more faith in me than that drama queen. But nope, the moment they heard it words of hate, ones that went beyond just this.. The jealousy in their voices, hatred for the fame I never wanted. So screw em too.

"Get up traitor, the council will judge you now" spoke Hermes with a scowl on his face. I once thought we were bros..

"Fine, just let me spruce up, gotta look good for this 'trial' of mine, can't disappoint the masses" I said clambering over to the sink. Could I use that to escape? Easy but then I'd be a fugitive and how can I get revenge hunted? No no. Zeus should appreciate the spectacle i'll put on for him when I take his throat and reverse his blood. I'll make blood bending look kind when I'm done with him.

"Tch, just hurry up I want you gone" believe me the feeling is more mutual than you'd like.

After a quick revitalising rinse, I followed Hermes out of my lovely cell, not at all missing the horrid place. We walked in silence, only our hastened footsteps on the marble my wis-ex wise girl had designed. It reminded me of her, which reminded me of mister slappable.