I watch from the sidelines, my heart swelling with love.

As Pihu continues to play with Vihaan, I can't help but feel grateful for her presence in my life. She had been there for me through thick and thin, always ready with a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on.

And now, as she make silly faces and tickle Vihaan's toes, And even though Vihaan is too young to understand the depth of the bond that exists between me and Pihu, I know that he can feel the love and affection that surrounds him.

As the afternoon wears on, Pihu continues to play with Vihaan, their laughter filling the room. And even though I know that there will be many more challenges and obstacles to come, I feel a sense of peace and contentment, knowing that you have the love and support of those closest to me.

I came into my room as Vihaan was sleepy, The soft glow of the nightlight illuminates the room as I sit in the rocking chair, cradling my baby in my arms. The rhythmic creaking of the chair and the gentle hum of the lullaby I was singing seem to soothe my little one, who has been fussy all evening.

I stroke my baby's hair and hum a little louder, swaying back and forth in the chair. I can feel my own eyes growing heavy, but I don't want to stop. I want to hold onto this moment forever, to savor the feeling of my baby's warm body in my arms.

As the minutes tick by, I feel Vihaan breathing grow slower and more even. His little chest rises and falls in time with my own, and I know that he is finally drifting off to sleep.

I continue to rock back and forth, singing softly and stroking my baby's hair. I can feel my own body relaxing, my mind growing calm and peaceful.

As Vihaan drifts off to sleep, I lean down and kiss his forehead, whispering "I love you" into his ear. 

Zian also came and sat next to me, "what happened, you look so down," he asked in his husky voice.

"I don't just a headache," I replied, to which he said, "come with me I'll massage your head," I sit cross-legged on the floor, my hair loose and flowing down my back. Zian sits behind me, his legs on either side of my hips, and I can feel the warmth of his body against my back.

In his hands, he holds a small bottle of fragrant oil, and I can smell the sweet, floral scent as he uncaps it. He pours a small amount into his palm and rubs his hands together, warming the oil before he begins.

Gently, he begins to massage the oil into my scalp, his fingers working in slow, circular motions. I close my eyes and let out a deep sigh, feeling the tension in my body begin to melt away.

The sensation of his fingers on my scalp is both soothing and invigorating, and I can feel my whole body relaxing under his touch. He continues to work the oil into my hair, his fingers moving down to my temples and behind my ears.

As he massages my head, I can feel the oil seeping into my hair, making it soft and silky. I can feel the weight of my hair on my shoulders, and I know that it will be even more beautiful after this treatment.

After a few minutes, he sets the oil aside and begins to work on my neck and shoulders. He kneads the muscles there, his fingers working out the knots and kinks that have built up over time.

I let out a low moan of pleasure, and he chuckles softly behind you. "Feels good, huh?" he asks, and I nod, unable to find the words to express how wonderful this feels.

For what seems like hours, he works on my hair, my scalp, my neck, and my shoulders, his touch both gentle and firm. I feel like a new person when he's done, my body relaxed and my mind at ease.

We both stand up and he went to wash his hand while I went to sit on the bed. Zian also came back and sat next to me I was sitting on the bed, my head resting on your Zian's lap as he reads a book. I can feel the warmth of his body beneath me, and the gentle rise and fall of his chest as he breathes.

His fingers move through my hair, combing through the strands with a gentle touch. I close my eyes and let out a sigh, feeling the stress of the day begin to melt away.

As he continues to stroke my hair, I feel a sense of safety and security wash over me. For a while, the two of us sit in comfortable silence, the only sounds the rustling of pages and the sound of my breathing. I feel completely at ease in his presence, and I know that there's nowhere else I 'd rather be.

As time passes, I begin to feel drowsy, my eyes growing heavy. I let out a soft yawn and snuggle closer to him, feeling his fingers move more slowly through your hair.

He glances down at me and smiles, his eyes full of love and tenderness. "Sleep, my love," he whispers. I close my eyes and let myself drift off, feeling safe and loved in his embrace. I know that there's nothing in the world that can compare to the feeling of being with him, and. I am grateful for every moment I get to spend by his side.

***
Vote and comment I'll highly appreciate that.