Chapter 3

Siya's pov:

We stood in front of the entrance, of Zian's mansion, I came here only once or twice. the ladies from Zian's household stand near the entrance of the mansion. At the threshold, my mother-in-law welcomes us with arti and applies a tilak to both of us, after which we took blessing from the elders.

A Kalash filled with rice was kept at the entrance, which I pushed it with my right foot while entering the mansion. Then I was told to dip my feet in water containing vermillion powder. This way I left behind auspicious red footprints across the home as I walks in.

"Pihu, beta take Siya to Zian's room," Dadi told her and she nodded taking me with her. The room was a sight to behold. The walls were draped in flowing white fabric, adorned with twinkling fairy lights that cast a soft, romantic glow. The tables were covered in crisp white linens, with delicate floral centerpieces that filled the room with the sweet scent of roses. The chairs were decorated with satin ribbons in shades of blush pink and ivory, adding a touch of elegance to the already stunning room. The whole space was transformed into a dreamy wonderland, the perfect setting for a magical wedding. I was sitting on the bed, when Zian came inside, and sat next to me.

"Siya, I'm sorry, I forced you to marry me, I know I did wrong but at that point, my brain was not working, I don't know why I said that destroying thing, you know me right I'm not that kind of a person

"Siya, I'm sorry, I forced you to marry me, I know I did wrong but at that point, my brain was not working, I don't know why I said that destroying thing, you know me right I'm not that kind of a person.." he held my hands and continued, "can we be friends again like we use to," he said softly.

I didn't say anything, then he again started saying, " I.. I think we should sleep now, you can go and change the dress," he said and I just gave a nod, I stood up, and went to change my heavy lengha, I took a bath, that's what I needed the most at this point, I wore the bathrobe but now the problem is what will I wear now I don't have anything I don't want to talk to him but now I think I have to do that.

"Zian," I called him but there was no response, I called him again, has he gone deaf or what, I nervously stomped out of the bathroom and saw he was not there, I turned and went towards where the wardrobes were, the first one that I opened it had all Zian's suits and then the next one had his all cosy comfortable clothes, then there was watch and accessories and it had two more out of curiosity I opened the third one it had sarees, then I opened the next one it had lingerie and nightwear, I quickly closed that, it might be for Trisha, if she wouldn't have run away she would be having her first night wearing all this.

I put a break on my thoughts and nervously, took one of his Tshirt and lower. After wearing it, I looked at myself in the mirror, it was loose for me but it was comfortable, I went back to the room and saw he was sitting on the bed and he changed his clothes, his hair was wet, he might also have a bath.

"I found nothing to wear so.. I wore your clothes," I muttered nervously.

"It's okay," he softly said and laid down on his side. I too with nervousness lay next to him. There was a huge gap between us.