💘Wives Lives💘

Creator Note: Once again religions, don't take anything unreligious in this story seriously. This world isn't real so I'm obviously not talking about your god.

Inosuke: "So... What do we do now? We have absolutely zero idea on the location of Monjiro."

💤Zenitsu💤: "Well, he obviously couldn't of gone far. You know how Kanao is obsessed with him? Perhaps they're having a One On One duel right now."

Inosuke: "True."

Genya: "Let me tag along. I care about him just as much as you do."

Inosuke: "I care more!"

Genya: "Let's just go find him."

Inosuke: "Hey! Did you just ignore me!? Get back here!"

He turns around to find out that
Sleeping 💤Zenitsu💤 and the President of America are gone

Inosuke: "H-Hey! Wait for me!"

He quickly hops to their location, feeling the last movement in the air and following the track of wind.

With Tengen and his three wives

Tengen: "Make sure they are served the tea hot and fresh, and make sure it's green tea."

Makio: "You got it all under control, huh? You really are a good husband after all. Well, it's not like I didn't think that before, anyway."

Tengen: "I try my best to make sure my wives have the most flamoboya- Wait... DID YOU JUST PUT IN BLACK TEA!?"

Makio: "Huh? On the cover it says green tea."

Tengen: "IT SMELLS LIKE BLACK TEA AND LOOKS LIKE IT! THROW THAT AWAY! SINCE IT'S IN A GREEN TEA PACKET, IT WILL MIX IN WITH THE BLACK TEA. IF IT BLACK TEA AND GREEN TEA MIX TOGETHER, YOUR TASTE BUDS WILL BE RUINED."

Makio flinches from the sudden shouting

Makio: "Ah... Ok..."

Tengen: "Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you."

Makio: "It's fine. It was kind of deserved, given my stupidity, anyway."

Tengen: "You know that's not true, babe."

Makio: "Hah, that's enough about me. I'll go throw this packet of black tea away and replace it with a fresh, green one."

She walks over to the trash can and drops the packet inside and returns with a smooth, elegant smile on smile on her beautiful face the whole time.

She brews two steaming hot cups of green tea and lets it cool down for a few minutes before pouring it down the unconscious ladies' throat

Hinatsuru: "..."

Suma: "..."

Makio: sigh "Let's just go and kill the demo-"

Suma: "WAAAAHHH WHERE ARE WE!? WAAAAAAHHHH WHY WON'T HINATSURU WAKE UP OH MY GOODNESS IS SHE DEAD!? WAAAAAHHH!!!"

Makio: "OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE IN THE NAME OF OVERLOVING GOD SHUT THE HELL UP YOU ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!!"

Tengen: "Apologize, Makio"

Makio: "WHAAAATTT? YOUR NOT CALLING ME ALL THOSE SWEET NICKNAMES ANYMORE!? Fine, sigh I'm sorry Suma."

Tengen: "Better."

Makio: sighs angrily and heavily breathes as she mutters under her breath "I wish the others weren't here... I want him all to myself..."