I put on my invisibility cap on and go to hide in the lab. I walk in and they tense up a little bit, but I brush it off. I go and stand next to a table that is surrounding them. I listen to their conversation, not knowing that they are talking about, and glare at Void. She really thinks she can steal my man. I don't think so.

They finish up their conversation about whatever it is they were talking about, and that only leaves me and Percy in the room. I was about to go talk to him when Void comes back in. You have got to be kidding me. They talk for a few minutes, and it only makes me more mad. He has to see that she is manipulating him!

Once she leaves, he goes back to his work, and I just watch him. He looks so fine while making battle plans. After a few minutes, he puts on a confused face and talks.

"Gideon, make a 3D rendition of Mt. Othrys." He says and it shows up "Cut the image in half." The image splits in half and reveals everything inside the mountain. Stuff like mine shafts, elevators, tunnels, minerals, etc. I don't know what that system is, but it's the coolest thing I've ever seen. Percy puts his hand over his eyes, and shakes his head. "Mine elevators. Of course it's mine elevators! How could I be so stupid!" He says "Gideon, put all of this into the folder."

He slumps down into a nearby chair, and starts to think. I don't know what he's thinking about, but it has to be something important. Before I know it I'm approaching him, and sitting in the chair in front of him. I'm looking at him, and a few seconds later his eyes shoot up to meet mine.

"Chase, what are you still doing in here?" He asks

"I, um, I came to protect you." I say while removing my cap

"Protect me? From what?" He asks

"Void. She's manipulating you! You just can't see through her act." I say and he bursts out laughing

"That's the funniest shit I've ever heard!" He says in between laughs

"I'm serious, Percy. She is trying to pull you away from me." I say as I take his hands

"That's what this is about." He says while standing up "I thought we talked about this."

"You didn't know what you were saying! It's all apart of Void's plan." I say

"I do hope you understand how absolutely ridiculous you sound right now." He says

"I'm only saying the truth! You have to believe me. She's trying to make you forget about the love that we have." I say

"I don't love you, Annabeth." He says

"What? There's no way you can just forget all about me in 5 years!" I say

"Your right, I can't. But it hasn't been 5 years." He says

"What?" I ask

"It has not been 5 years. For me it's been 5000 years. And for 3000 of those years I was stuck thinking about you. One day I realized that you aren't coming back, so I moved on. I'm happy with my life now, and you being in it will only make it worse." He explains

"No, Percy. You love me. I'm the one your I love with, not her. You just have to remember me." I say as I pull him into a kiss, but he quickly pulls away. I look at him with confused eyes because the Percy I knew would never do that.

"You know what Chase, I was willing to put up with your sick ass delusions, but you took it to far. I do not love you! I will never love you because loving you was the greatest mistake of my life. If you want to live by these delusions then so be it, but do not drag me into your fantasy world." He says and my heart shatters

How am I ever going to get over him? It took him 3000 years, but I don't have that long. I'm never going to be happy without him.

"The Percy I knew wouldn't ever say that to me." I say tearfully

"The Percy you knew died a long ass time ago. You need to wake up and realize that you lost your chance." He says "If that's all you can leave."

I run out in tears and go to the spot we always went together. I cried and cried until I had no more tears. How could he say that to me? How could he feel nothing for me after all we've been through? I refuse to believe this is where our story ends. I'll get him back.

~~

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I surely didn't because Annabeth is being a PICKME. like let the man be happy for once. I know I'm hating on something that I wrote but come on. Do y'all think Annabeth will get Percy back? Leave me a comment with your opinion! Anyway, I hope you have an amazing day! Stay safe!

I do not own PJO or HoO nor do I own the cover art!

Words: 1545