EPILOGUE

Two years ago, I graduated as Cum Laude in Ateneo De Manila. While Laura, passed her board exam. She's now a Psychometrician and I am now a Civil Engineer. We made it through together, successfully. We just have to figure things out.

Nag-live in kami ni Laura pagkatapos niyang grumaduate. Binigay sa akin ni Mom 'yung condo na ininvest niya dati nung Highschool pa lang ako. Laura didn't know that I built a house for us. It will be my gift to her on our wedding day.

We agreed that we will get married when we have our savings on our own. And of course when I graduate.

Now, I am married to her. "You may now kiss the bride." Everyone cheered at us. I then kissed the loveliest bride of all. Laura Marie S. Beltran.

"I love you." She said and hugged me tightly. Parang kailan lang pumupunta pa akong Dapitan para lang makita siya. I will drive from Katipunan to España just to support her small business. I even taught her Statistics just to see her. And I never get tired of that. I will never ever get tired of seeing the Topnotcher of my life, Laura.

We became each other's best friend and enemy. We became successful together. Life is never easy. But with Laura, she made it easy.

After the whole wedding ceremony, we proceeded with our honeymoon in Paris, France. She said she wanted to go there when she was still a little girl. So I agreed we should stay there.

When we went back to the Philippines, I gave her a key. It is a key to the house that I built two years ago. "What's this?"

"I'll show you." I drove as quickly as I could, because I was so excited for her to see it. Yet, I am also nervous. Baka hindi niya magustuhan. "We're here."

"Saan tayo? Ano 'to? Bahay?" She looked shocked. "B-bahay natin?"

I nod. "You don't like it?" I can't help but feel nervous about it. Wala siyang sinasabi kahit ano. "I guess you don't li-" Hindi ko na natapos ang sasabihin ko nang tumakbo siya papunta sa akin para yakapin ako.

"My god, Nicolas! You didn't even tell me that you did our house secretly!"

I laughed. "Secret nga eh."

"Kahit na! I love it, love." Laura smiled. "I promise that we will create good memories here."

"Thank you. I'm glad you liked it." I kissed her. "I love you so much."

After three years...

"Love." Laura called me from the kitchen.

"Hmm?" I walked towards her and hugged her on the back. I kissed her neck, that makes her ticklish.

"Try this." Pinatikim niya sa akin 'yung niluto niya. It really taste good. Nung nag live in kami, hindi ako mapakali. I told Laura to get us some Yaya, but she said no. Kaya naman niya raw, lalo na pag-dating sa pagluluto.

"Hmm." I said.

"What? Masarap ba?"

I nod. "Of course. Luto mo eh." I smiled and kissed her on the lips.

"Bolero ka!" I laughed and kissed her again, this time it is a long kiss. Our kiss was interrupted when someone hugged me on the leg.

"Daddy!" Nikolai, our four year old child.

"You came home too early, baby." I carried him, and he kissed Laura's cheeks. Sabi ni Mommy, kamukhang kamukha ko raw si Nikolai nung bata. The difference is, Nikolai's personality came from his mother.

"Yes! Ayaw mo po ba daddy?" Mukhang nalungkot siya. "Okay lang naman po, I will just call Lolo Tatay to pick me up here and bring me to McDo!" He huffed. Minsan, pinapagalitan ni Laura si Tatay, masyado na raw kasing naiispoiled si Nikolai. Pag may tinuro, binibili agad ni Tatay. Inaaya namin siya ni Laura na sa amin tumira, lalo na wala naman siyang kasama sa bahay, pero ayaw niya. Gusto niya raw kami lang ang nakitirang tatlo dito sa bahay.

But Laura bought her a small house near our house also. Just a ten minute walk. Kaya naman, madalas na magsama si Tatay at si Nikolai.

I laughed. "Syempre gusto namin baby!" Laura said and kissed him on the cheek. "I cooked your favorite, baby."

"Really?" He happily said. "I want it, Mom! Daddy promised me yesterday that we will watch Baymax!" He giggles.

"Yeah. But first, you have to give me a kiss first." He kissed my cheeks and even hugged me.

I carried him to the sofa and I opened the TV for us to watch Baymax. "Oh ayan na." Laura handed us the Fishball with her secret sauce.

"Yey!" Tumalon-talon na sabi ni Nikolai. "Love you, Mom!"

"Love you too, Lai!" She smiled. "Pwede ba akong makinuod sa inyo?"

"Of course, mom! Come!" Umupo si Laura sa tabi ko at hinilig niya ang ulo niya sa balikat ko. "You're so sweet, Mom!" He giggles. "I want to know how you too meet!"

"Nikolai!" Laura beamed and I laughed. "You're too young to know that, baby."

"Hmph." Nag-tatampong sabi ni Nikolai.

"Baby, when you get older, I'll tell you everything. But..." I said and looked at my wife.

"But what, Daddy?!" He hugged me again. "Tell me! Tell me!"

"It was one afternoon in Dapitan." I smiled.