One

Love On Tour

August by Taylor Swift
Golden by Harry Styles

This chapters outfits <3

♫♫♫

"Our house is made out of four walls and a door, some crooked  old bricks, and a creaky old floor

"Our house is made out of four walls and a door, some crooked old bricks, and a creaky old floor." My voice is soothing, whispering the words from the page down to my tired baby boy - cosied up together under the sheets of his tiny bed like it's the largest space in the world. "But I've got a secret. Come this way with me! I'll show you some things that you can't always see."

The whimpering sound of a yawn leaves Romeo's lips as he snuggles closer to my waist for affection, the book resting in my lap as I stroke gently through his blonde curls. "Shut your eyes, Romy baby. Mumma's right here."

Sleepily, he wraps himself around my swollen tummy, patting his hand softly against where his baby sister grows. "And baba's here." His lips squish out against my stomach, pouted and cute.

The gentlest of kicks is delivered to his palm, his little sister feeling the warmth of his touch and wanting to reciprocate. "She's saying night night Romy!" I whisper with excitement entwined in my tone, watching a tiny smile curl on Romeo's lips against the side of my bump.

"Night night, baba." He replies sleepily, remaining hugged around me. "Read some more pages now, please?"

"Mhm, of course sweet baby." Carefully, I peel the next page over, revealing the chaos of a kitchen, a family at work creating a mess but one of happiness - a memory that will forever be ingrained in the imaginary character's minds. "In the room we bake, but we never just bake... We sing into spoons and get covered in cake! We dance in our aprons and taste what we make. We work as a team when we're learning to bake."

Romeo lets out a soft but exhausted giggle, this is always his favourite page due to his love for making cupcakes with his grandma - reliving the memories I made as a child when baking with my mother.

"In this room we eat, but we never just eat... We party like pirates and hunt for a treat! We climb under tables and tickle some feet. We share lots of giggles each time we eat." My voice fades slowly, the sound of the sweetest snores become more prominent in my ears - trailing my voice in the hopes I don't wake my baby boy as I carefully shut the book.

On Tour [HS]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara