He was waiting outside the police station while Ray accompanied me inside.

After filing the complaint, I requested the police to arrange a meeting with Charlie, and now knowing that I am with Valtyr, they instantly agreed.

Before I entered the room, Ray held my hand and gave me the assurance that she was there with me and I nodded.

I took a deep breath and the officer open the door. There he sat in an interrogation room, with shackles on and glaring at me.

"You have 10 minutes", said the officer. I smiled and thanked him and I entered the room. The door wasnt closed for security reasons.

"Well well well, look who is here. The whore herself "he made a comment and this time, this didnt pierce my heart. Earlier, these terms were so derogatory to me that I would bawl my eyes out when they said it, but now Im very strong.

I feel strong.

I sat down and just looked at him.

"He was a fucking star. But then he met you and became obsessed. You are the reason why he killed himself" he spat as his eyes and face turned red with anger.

"A rapist should never live" I said.

He scoffed. "Well, who the fuck are you to decide that?"

"His victim" I said calmly.

"No. The fuck not. You are a female and he is a male. He has needs that can be only fulfilled by a woman. You are a bitch for saying no. He wanted a released and you said no. He had no option."

And this was when anger entered my body.

"I think you dont know what rape means. It means to sexually abuse someone who said no. I am not the bitch here, you brother is. I never said no once, I begged him multiple times, while you were in the next room" and his face paled.

"Oh you think I dont know? Why do you think your Harvard scholarship was taken away?"

"If you were raped as you said, why are you fucking around with that son of a bitch?"

And with that I got up.

"Like I said, a big difference between consensual and nonconsensual sex asshole. I don't need to justify what i do in my life and how I do"

He just scoffed.

"You didn't even bother to delete any social media and are enjoying the publicity and sympathies that you are getting whore. Just accept it"

And I laughed at him. "Gosh, you are so dumb, I have no clue how you were even eligible for Harvard."

I had anger in my eyes, "What made you think that rape victims enjoy publicity? Oh wait, don't answer that, only bullshit will come out of your mouth"

I straighten up my back.

"And Ill tell you one thing, he isn't a man. A man is not a rapist or someone who disrespect others. A man is not someone who doesnt know how to control his urges. He is a fucking cockroach. Just like you are"

And with that I walked out. 'Oh how I love to offend boys.'

And he started to scream out all the obscenities at me.

"I like the sound of cockroach" Ray said as she loops her hand around me and we both walk out.

--------------------------

After leaving the police station, we made our way back to the bakery.

The journey was silent but it was a very comfortable silence. He dropped Ray at the building while we both got off at the bakery.