CHAPTER 3

Author

After her papa left she took a sip from the tea that the maid have her earlier.
She sighed and called her personal maid .
"Ana"
"Yes miss" Ana replied.
"Make me-" "Isabella get ready we have to go" she got cut off by Gabriel. Our closest and most trusted man. More like a family to them.

"Where?" Isabella asked being curious.
"Someone just broke into our privet property. We have to be fast"
"Okay I'll be at the parking lot in 10" she replied, thinking how can someone broke into their privet property with such tight security.
"Okay" repling to her , he ran to get the car.

After sometime she came

"Let's go" Isabella said to Gabriel who was waiting in the car for her.

Putting on their seat belt, he drove off .

The property was built near in a jungle.The outside view looked perfect in Isabella's eyes. She loves nature.

Reaching there they hurried inside. The property was a mess. And the workers are cleaning them up . Broken glasses are everywhere. "Be careful" said Gabriel. "Yes" said Isabella with a poker and serious face. "I'm going this side" Isabella said. And ran to the other side . To find anything that belongs to the owner who did all of this. While running her eyes fell on someone who looked suspicious to her. She stopped .Without saying anything she walks up to him . And asked him "why are you hiding you face ?" The man was jacked up. And since they came to the property pretty fast , they should catch the criminal.
She quickly grabbed the mask to rip it off when suddenly head of the workers, Martha came and said , "he is the new workers here ma'am . You don't have to worry ."
I eyed the worker from his head to toe and without looking at Martha I nodded.
And walked off.

After sometime in the car

"Yes , no clue of any kind of suspects. Yes , okay I'll definitely do that " Gabriel was talking to dad. "Yes she is alright. Nothing to worry."

"Those eyes , it was familiar. Felt like I've seen them before" I mumbled to myself .

While I heard Gabriel talking to papa . Papa must be asking about me. Cutting the call, Gabriel turned facing me. And said "we are going to find the suspect soon. Our team is working on it " "they need to do it fast . Cuz I want to know if it was that basterd . " I replied
"Calm down. Our team is working on it. They're going to find the suspect soon. " Gabriel said.
The car fell in silence.

After a while we reached home.
One of the maid came and said, "Sir is asking for you" .
I frowned. Giving her a nod I went to Father's office.

Knocking on the office door I went inside. "Princess" exclaimed . "Hey dad , you wanted to see me" I said .
"Ah , yes. I just got a invitation from De'ville to have dinner with them. " My blood boiled.
"Why ?" I asked with poker face.
"They want to do business with us and build the old relationship back. "
He replied. " I'm not agreeing on this."
"Princess we can't keep this hate towards them. One we have to forget about it and let it go." "But da-"
"Let me finish. It's business. And let's not keep this hate between us
and create a war or any enemy. I know your feelings , so we'll just do business with each other.
But I'm also not agreeing on the old relation thing. The dinner is next week"
With my glossy eyes I agreed.
And left from there . Going to my room I calmed myself , after a
while I started thinking about what dad said. It was true. We can't keep up with this. Yes we'll do business but my hate will not get away.

THE NEXT WEEK:

I'm getting ready.

The dinner .

Gosh

"I don't wanna go there" I yelled in my mind. But it's papa's order I cannot say anything .
Sighing I looked myself on mirror , I eyed my dress. it was beautiful. It was a white dress.It looked good on me . I applied my signature lipstick. "Perfect".

I went outside my room and saw Gabriel waiting for me in the hallway. " You look great" is said. "thanks , you look good too" "thanks" he replied.
" where is lily?" 
"waiting in the Car"
"ok"

I got in the car and saw lily on her phone. Usually us and papa likes to go any dinner party together but since i wanted to spend my time with Lily I asked Gabriel and papa to go in a different car .
  "You look beautiful in that bodycone dress love . " I complimented her . She smiled and said " Thanks" . I saw her arm , the scar was fading . " That scar hurt?" " Yes a little" .  We talked
the whole ride . Time flew and we made it to our destination in 40 minutes.
"We are here miss"
The driver opened our door. I came out my car and saw the mansion . Anger rushed through me . But I kept my clam.
We entered the house and got greeted by a maid . She lead us into the hallway . While walking the memories kept flashing on my mind . And then we saw Morris Alessandro's father facing towards a well built man who is standing by the huge glass window facing outside . Keeping my straight , poker face I looked at him . "Sir they have arrived"
Morris stood up from his seat and greeted us .
"Long time no see Sabastian," he said to my dad and brought his hand forward. They
Shakes hand and share talks. Then he looked at me and said "Adelina" that name ... their family used to call me that . Morris and his wife used to call me that. I have almost forgotten that name .
"Adelina amore , how are you?" Hearing his talk I softened my face and said " I'm fine . How, about you" " I'm also fine" . Then he talked with Lily and Gabriel . While they were talking I eyed the suspicious man who was still facing outside .
And I heard " Alessandro" . What Alessandro?
Then that suspicious man faced us and his eyes was locked on me while i looked at him with poker face holding eye contact . But his eyes are so intense in looked away and realised " those eyes" I mumbled with visible shock on my face.

Heelo guys !!
I hope your doing well. And enjoying this story. I know this chapter are short but don't worry, the nest chapter will be a long one .
Some spicy chapter is coming. Saty tuned. Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Bye...