"You did the same shit to me. Charge that shit to the game." Lorenzo said.

"I'm tired of hearing this fuck nigga talk. Say where lan lan?" Bmo asked.

"Right here cuddled up under me." I said.

"Lemme see her. Give her the phone." Bmo said.

"No. I look a fucking mess right now." Lani said.

"You heard her bmo?" I asked.

"You always look a mess lani. Ion give a fuck." Bmo said.

She smacked her lips and took the phone.

"What?"

"Check yo fucking tone when you talk to me. And you must be depressed assum shit?" He asked.

"No. I just hate every human with a dick. Except for my daddy and my brother." Lani said.

"Fuck i do!" Lorenzo said.

"I hate you because you a good boyfriend." Lani said.

"Well fuck you trynna say bout me?" Symere said.

"No you a good boyfriend too. But I can't hate you because you my brother." Lani said.

"Well fuck you hate me fo? Ian nobody boyfriend." Bmo said.

"I just hate you because... well i don't know but i do. I'll think of the reason later." She said.

"And i stamp allat shit." I said.

"That's why y'all whole family ugly now. Except for Xo." Bmo said.

"Capped out like hell." I said.

"Nigga renzo come on. I'm trynna get this shit out the way now." Bmo said.

"Mane stop fucking rushing me. Shit. But say tho Imma hit you back luh mama. I'm finna ride out with bmo." Lorenzo said.

"Ight be safe. Love you." I said.

"Fasho. love you too." He said. He hung up the phone.

"Sap ass." Symere said.

"Bruh you stay on my fucking dick. Like ion get it." I said.

"Well Ion get how you came out ugly but me and lani came out cute." He said.

"And bitch Ion get how you damn near flunked the 10th grade. Fuck out my face ho." I said.

"Good one laya." Lani said chuckling.

I know her ass sad cause this bitch usually would've did a hop, skip, and a jump by now.

"Bit i only almost flunked cause i was skipping damn near everyday. Trynna try me on that dumb shit." He said.

"You are dumb. Why you was skipping and you on the basketball team trynna get a full ride and shit?"

"That was then. Imma be on my shit this year. Scouts finna start looking at my ass heavily now. Junior year be crunch time forreal." He said.

"And don't be picking no school to go play ball at way cross the country. The fuck." I said.

"Shid I'm picking whatever school give my ass a full ride." He said.

"Naur."

"Lani you still trynna go to Bethune?" Symere asked.

"I guess." She said.

"Bitch don't guess. You better know. Senior year gone go by fast as fuck. And plus yo ma and daddy gone start getting on yo dick but having yo shit together." I said.