Pandas🐼(NorthChi)

North walked up to China's house, he knocked on the door and waited. He heard small footsteps as the door opened. "여기요 China." North greeted his fiancé then he looked at the black and white fluff ball in his fiancé's arms "안녕하세요 to you as well 華梅." North chuckled at the baby panda in China's arms. China smiled softly "你好我的愛人 how are you doing?" China asked as he kissed his fiancé on the cheek. "Nothing much." North said softly as he retaliated and kissed China's forehead. "Come inside." China said as he stepped aside.

China tugged on North's arm to get his attention, "Come with me to my garden." China smiled as he pulled North alongside him. Once they got outside there were multiple pandas and a small little garden. "Go along to the others now 華梅." China said as he put down the baby panda he had in his arms and nudged him forwards. "So what now?" North asked as he followed China. China suddenly stopped in his tracks as he turned around and plopped down under a pretty tree. North sat next to him and then plopped his head onto China's lap. He felt China pat his head softly. North sighed in content as he relaxed under his lover's touch.

Pandas surrounded them after a bit but North didn't care. After a while he fell asleep surrounded by pandas as China caressed his head softly in a caring manner.

————————————————————————————

End of oneshot