- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟳┊❛ 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Start from the beginning

"I don't want to be in a band," Miles stated. "I... I want to see my friends and I need a watch to do that."

"Guys, come on," Gwen calls out.

"Alright, squashed," Hobie moved behind Miles. "Just don't enlist until you know about who you're fighting with."

Once they arrived, they saw a hatch coming down slowly with blue light gleaming down from the window. Standing on the hatch was a muscular man in a blue and red spider suit. Miles and ( Y/N ) frowned at how slow it was, singalong to Gwen who quickly shushed them.

"I know, it's slow," Gwen whispered. "It's his thing. Miguel O'Hara, meet Miles Morales and ( Y/N ) Chase."

Miles laughed. "Hey! ¿Que tal, tio? I speak Spanish," a bright smile formed on Miles's features as he pulled out a box of food from the cafeteria. "Te traje una empanada-"

Before he could finish, Miguel turned around with bright red webs shooting out of his hands. He took the box of food right out of Miles's hands and threw it right to the ground. "Qué maravilla."

"Mashallah," ( Y/N ) sighed, slowly stepping forward at the sight of him like she was in a trance.

Miles deadpanned, shooting a web at her back and pulling her back. "Oh, right — boyfriend."

"Who's right here," Miles signaled to himself before readjusting himself. "That's not — Uh... me and ( N/N ) are really excited to get going. We got some..."

"Why are you including me in this?" ( Y/N ) mouthed.

"Oh? Great..." Miguel smiled through his gritted teeth, feeling his rage rising by the minute.

Miles stepped forward. "...fresh new ideas on how to catch the Spot."

The smile on Miguel's features shifted into a smirk stating he was annoyed, and rolled his shoulders slowly, nodding his head in fake agreement. "Oh, wow! Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh," he threw a garbage bin down at them with a grunt.

"Whoa!"

"He's worried about the Spot," Miguel grumbled to himself, before pointing to his chest and yelling at the kids. "I'll worry about the Spot!"

Miles felt a little offended and Gwen went to the teens's defense. "Miguel, it's not their fault!"

"You blew another whole in the multiverse!"

"He doesn't know any better," Gwen added.

"I do know— what... uhh, not know," Miles stuttered.

( Y/N ) watched as Miguel took one glance her, a look of recognition flashed on his features. She wouldn't know how he knew her, but the multiverse was real so she's just gonna stop asking questions.

Miguel pointed at Gwen. "But you did, Gwen," his eyes drifted over to Hobie, who was chilling on the other side, while the other ( Y/N ) leaned against the wall near him, her arms crossed against her chest. "And you two... I'm gonna try and ignore you two. I can't..."

Hobie lifted his right leg over the other one. "I'm not even here."

"What's happening?" Miles frowned in confusion.