"What the hell is an anime?"

That's right! Edward's headache was giving him painful and random knowledge about another world, that he had no idea on how to interpret them. And so, unable to sleep and feeling too bored by staying in bed, Edward begrudgingly got up from his bed and went to sit down in front of his desk, as he picked up an empty notebook and turned on the magical lamp on his desk, then with a pencil he began scribbling down all the random and mostly useless knowledge that was appearing inside his mind one after the other.

As so, Edward would spend most of that windy night awake, until he eventually fell asleep as his sleepiness overtook his headache.

.

.

.

"..."

Edward had horrible dark circles under his eyes, and a pretty irritated face caused by his lack of sleep, as he made his way back to the lord's office, in other words, his father's office, Edward happened to pass by the captain who was on his way to train the soldiers of the territory.

"Ah! Younger master! Your face is looking horrible today!"

With a powerful and charismatic voice, the captain said such words to Edward, making them ring inside his head and causing him to feel another headache.

"And whose fault do you think it is?"

Edward who right now didn't have the energy nor the mood to talk with the captain, just answered him with a voice filled with annoyance and anger.

"... Well, I guess, I'll be on my way then"

Then captain noticing that Edward wasn't in a good mood, decided to just end their short talk there, and they both continued on their ways. After a short while, Edward opened the door to his father's office and entered it.

"Here are the documents that you wanted, Father"

"Thank you, son. So how are you feeling better?"

With a manly but soft voice, Edward's father, Oliver Harding, asked a simple question to his son.

"I guess so, I don't feel the pain on my forehead anymore... But I'm having some annoying headaches even now, which have been hampering my sleep hours"

"I see... Do you want to rest a little?"

"I would like to, but considering that there's only us two to deal with the management of the territory, I don't think there's an option"

"You are right, unfortunately, we only have enough funds for paying the bare minimum amount of servants to take care of the mansion"

"Yeah... Maybe we should start getting some unpaid interns to work for us"

"Interns? What is that?"

"Ah..."

Edward who accidentally commented about one of the knowledge that appeared on his mind during his headaches, began to cold sweat as his father looked at him with a lot of interest regarding that idea he just gave.

"Son, can you explain to me what an intern is?"

"S-Sure... Well, you see... I-Interns are f-from a-a system t-that I thought of w-where we would... Erm... Have young people, like... Erm... Kids, yes! Kids!... Work for us... without receiving monetary payment... And instead, they would receive... Three meals a day and a room in the mansion... And then... Erm... as they got better over time... We could just... Hmmmm let them choose once they come of age if they... Erm... Want to keep working for us or... Search for another profession?"