chapter 1:Jail

A loud thudding comes from an alleyway, getting louder as you go further into it.
A light flickered above, shining over two bots that battled in a ring. The pink bot slams its claw into the other's head, causing it to stumble back before catching itself.
It turned towards the pink, putting it's Shield in front of it protectively.
The pink bot charges, ready to strike a major blow but is blocked.
The pink bot is then body slammed into the floor and tossed far away.

A girl with neon pink hair stares at the pink bot before narrowing her eyes in concentration as she pushes a few buttons on the controller in hand. The bot stands up, walking menacingly towards the black boy.
They continued to battle on, people cheering in the crowd.
The pink bot finally lands a major blow, watching as the other bot twisted and slammed into the floor.
The pink haired girl smirks, moving her bot to make the final blow, only for the other bot to catch its claws.
A buzz saw is revealed from the black bot's other arm and it cuts the pink bot into pieces.

The pink haired girl looks at her destroyed bot in sorrow.

People passed money around from their previous bets, making new ones as they go.

"The winner for total annihilation….. Yama!" A girl announces to the crowd, gesturing to the man named Yama who stood up and started taking his betted money from the pot the woman held. "Who is next? Who has the guts to step into the ring with little Yama?" He shouts in confidence.
Everyone who has a bot either hides or breaks it. The crowd chanted Yama in the background.

"Can I try?" A voice asked, causing Yama to glance back. The crowd separates to reveal a boy with fluffy black hair, working at Yama innocently with a bot in hand. "I have a robot. I built it myself." He gave a small smile, holding up his bot to show everyone.
Yama laughs, the crowd joining in causing the boy to shrink back a little. "Beat it, kid. House rules. You gotta pay to play." The woman from earlier told him.

"Oh, uh, is this enough?" He questions, bringing out a wad of cash from his pocket.
"What's your name, little boy?" Yama questions.
"Hiro. Hiro Hamada." Hiro introduces.
"Prepare your bot, Zero."

Yama puts his cash in the bucket, Hiro doing the same, adding a few coins before the woman closes it harshly.

Yama puts his bot in the ring, standing tall.
Hiro puts his bot in the ring, slouching to the ground.

Yama crossed his legs and sat, the ground shaking from him plopping down.
Hiro does the same except having a softer landing. He stares at Yama with wide eyes.

Yama cracks his neck, trying to be intimidating to the kid.
Only for Hiro to tilt his head and make the sounds of him cracking his neck.

The woman puts down the umbrella, twirling it between the two. "Two bots enter, one bot leaves." Yama smirks evilly at Hiro while Hiro just tilts his head.
"Ready? Fight!" The woman yells and takes the umbrella away.
Yama's bot makes a fighting stance while Hiro's bot clumsily gets up, waddling towards the big boy. Yama's bot takes only a few steps before tossing Hiro's bot in the air before separating it into pieces. Yama laughs in amusement as Hiro crouched down near his destroyed bot.
"That was my first fight. I… Can I try again?" Hiro stammers, still pulling the innocent act.

"No one likes a sore loser, little boy " he chuckled, going to collect the money. "Go home." He grumbled with a frown. "I've got more money." Yama raises a brow, looking over to indeed see Hiro holding up another wad of cash, except much more put together.
Yama smirks with a raised brow, allowing another match.
They both put new cash in the pot and the woman closes it.

"Fighters ready?" The woman referee asked, twirling her umbrella. She lifts it "Fight!"

Yama's bot gets into the same fighting position as last time. Hiro's pot puts itself back together and looks up at the big boy.
"Mega-bot, destroy." He commanded, furrowing his brows and extending his controller. The bot's face turns from a happy face to an evil face, causing Yama to look at the bot in confusion "Huh?"
The bot starts to twist parts of its body rapidly as it charges at Yama's bot, giving the man no time to think of a strategy.